Chapter 27

I'm Marrying You?!

Narrator’s POV

 

The photos finally hit the news. Both Ho and Kim Corp. were doing their best to destroy the articles and deny the rumors. At Jaejoong and Inhee’s house their house phones were ringing non-stop, their butler was troubled.

 

Khun was on the phone, from the way he would wince it was pretty obvious that the caller was shouting. And yes, the caller was their father. The news had reached the elder Ho and damn, he was mad.

 

On the Kims’ side, it was a whole another story. Mr. and Mrs. Kim were on their flight back to Seoul from Japan, Mr. Kim requested for their private jet to be ready in 5 minutes. He was fuming.

“What is the matter with that boy? Why is he with that…woman?!” He said.

Mrs. Kim was doing her best to calm him down. She was angry too, she thought Jaejoong had let go of Serin. It was because she saw the way her son would smile when he was with Inhee and the way he would move around her, she thought Jaejoong forgot about Serin already and he has found love in Inhee, but she was wrong.

“Honey, relax, your blood pressure.”

“He’s not even answering my calls!” He threw his phone aside.

Kim Jaejoong, you’re so dead.

 

Khun’s POV

 

As soon as I heard the news, I called out PR department to take care of it. After that I grabbed my phone and pressed 1 on my speed dial.

“Inhee, pick up, please.” I said as I heard the 7th ring.

Then the voice machine answered. I decided to call her home.

“Is Inhee home?” I asked the butler.

“We’re also worried about that Sir, she left at dawn this morning, she hasn’t been back yet.”

I looked at the time, it was already 4 PM. She must have seen those pictures ahead of time.

Inhee, please answer the phone!

Chunji barged into my office his cellphone was on his right hand.

“Hyung, it’s the Kim Corp.’s PR team, they cant contact noona also.”

I sat down. She can’t be hurt, is she?

My sister becomes so easily attached, that’s why THAT happened to her.

 

Your POV

 

I don’t know how long I was driving, I didn’t care, I just wanted to be as far away from Seoul as possible. I stopped by a rundown food shop at Gwangju and had some lunch or whatever mealtime it was supposed to be.

I parked my car near the beach. I hopped off and sat on the shore. I could feel the cool breeze hit my body. I wrapped my arms around myself.

Inhee, why are you feeling this way? You didn’t believe that he’d actually fall for you, right? He’s just a nice person, that’s why he treated you like you were really his wife, or you felt like you were really his wife, in the sense that your marriage wasn’t planned at all. But, I was so stupid, I fell for it. I forgot that he had someone he loves. I forgot he was just with me for business and we married just to make out families happy.

But the big question is, why did I react that way when I saw the photos? Why did I feel fury, anger and sadness?

No, I have bigger things to solve, did he just make me look like a fool in front of national TV?! And to think I lied just to help him, and now he does this?

I stayed here just to let him go to his so-called business trip, and he does this to me?

I know I should be angry right now, but I can’t even bring myself to say a bad word about him.

Why did I even care about this anyway? I shouldn’t have lied to the host of that show, so he would have a taste of his own medicine.

But, why do I feel all of this bitterness? I should be happy; Serin and him are finally together. A picture of him and her at a park flashed in my mind. But, why am I not happy?

Narrator’s POV

 

Yunho saw the news and cursed himself for telling Serin where Jae went. He slammed his folder on his worktable and shut off the television.

Minutes later his Iphone rang.

“Hyung, what happened?” Junsu’s voice came in.

“I don’t know, Serin….i don’t know what she’s doing, have you heard from Jaejoong?”

“No, he wont pick up.”

“Inhee?” Yunho asked.

“That’s a bigger problem, hyung, she’s missing.”

 

“Khun-ah, we heard about it.” Taecyeon said as he sat beside him in a conference room in the Ho building, Wooyoung and Junho were both with him.

“Chansung said he’s on his way, he was making some calls to some of their offices in case they see her.” Wooyoung said. Khun patted his shoulder.

“How did this happen? That motherf.ckin Kim Jaejoong better not show his face~”

“Taec, calm down, we should hear his side of the story first.” Junho said as he calmed the taller guy.

“I don’t know where she is, I’m worried.” Khun said as he looked at the floor length glass windows.

 “But, she did say that their marriage was business, right?” Wooyoung asked. All guys looked at him.

“So, why did she react this way?” Wooyoung asked again.

“What do you mean?” Junho asked.

“I mean, we all know her so well, she’s had her own scandals before but she all faced them bravely with a smirk, but now, with Jaejoong she hides…it seems like she’s….”

“Hurt.” Khun said.

“It’s business, why would she get hurt?” Wooyoung said in conclusion.

Khun shook his head.

“I think Inhee likes him. She has feelings for him already.” Khun said.

He was the older brother, he knew Inhee well. Inhee was the type of person who gets easily attached.

 

Jaejoong’s POV

I went back to my hotel after I dropped Serin at hers. Just as I stepped in the lobby I got surrounded by cameras and reporters.

“Mr. Kim is it true that you are in honeymoon here with Cho Serin?”

I felt my insides freeze.

“How about Miss Inhee? Are you two breaking up? Is it true that you married her for business?”

Before I could react security blocked their way and helped me get in the elevator.

How did this happen?

I ran my fingers through my hair.

 Did people see us? Did they recognize us? But we just went out to have fun

A thought hit me.

INHEE!

I got my phone and dialed her number.

Her voice mail answered. I placed my phone down. Then it rang again.

“KIM JAEJOONG, GET YOUR BACK HERE IN KOREA, RIGHT NOW.” Junsu’s voice said.

 

 

I got inside my suite and checked on my calls.

Abeoji called, 17 times. I switched on the television.

“Ealrier it has been reported the Mr. Kim Jaejoong was seen at Bangkok with another woman~”

I saw a picture of me and Serin eating together and riding the bicycle.

“Chief, the plane’s ready.” My secretary said.

I nodded and got my bag.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++