Chapter 16

I'm Marrying You?!

 

Your POV

 

I was back at home; I was looking at myself through the mirror. I was wearing a black Balmain mini dress and purple suede pumps. I let my hair down and placed a pearl necklace on.

After dressing up, I went down.

“We good to go?” Jaejoong as downstairs, dressed in his black Armani tux.

“Yeah.” I nodded.

 

We arrived at the hotel, well our company’s new hotel. I got off the car.

“Wait for me in the lobby.” He said. I gave him a nod.

I entered the place and found paparazzi going crazy with their cameras as my brothers and his friends passed the red carpet.

2pm+yourman.jpg

I grinned as I remembered one tiny fact. People see that, their serious business faces, but what I actually see is this:

tumblr_lugczjTqyU1qaavouo3_250.gif

“Dorks.” I muttered. Then I saw Serin enter. Oh right, her company also invested in this new branch. I sighed, I know she doesn’t like me, but why? Because of the dress incident? Eii, no one’s that petty, right? Maybe because of Jaejoong~

“Let’s go?” I felt an arm around my waist. I grew stiff.

“Uh, yeah.” I prepared to smile as we stepped in front of the cameras.

“It’s the newly weds!....Mrs. Kim, how does it feel to be the First lady of Kim Corporation?......Will their be any plans for your honeymoon?”

I felt Jaejoong leaned towards me.

“Don’t answer any of their questions~”

“I know, they lead to trouble.” I whispered back. He smiled then we went in.

“Whew.” I sighed as we finally got behind the double doors.

“That was our first.” He nodded as he let go. I scanned the room, okay my two brothers conversing with business people, Chansung oppa and Taecyeon oppa by the table which served cocktails.

“Serin-ah, you came?” I heard Jaejoong speak.

“Hello, sister.” Yoochun greeted.

“Good evening, Yoochun-ssi.” I replied.

“Hey, hey, drop the honorifics, oppa would be fine.” He said, I nodded.

“Jaejoong, let’s go.” I heard Serin say. Yoochun threw him a look. But Jaejoong just looked away and walked with Serin.

“365 days, huh?” I heard him say.

“What?”

“365 day marriage, don’t worry, I wont tell anyone.”

“How—how did you know?” I asked, wide eyed.

“Jaejoong tells us everything, we’ve been friends since we were little.”

“Ahh, I noticed, you guys are really close, especially him and Serin.” I nodded as I watched the two walk away.

“You know don’t you?” He asked.

“Know what?”

“He’s in love with her.” He simply said. I blinked once, twice.

“You just confirmed it.” I shrugged, throwing away that heavy feeling I felt just now.

“I don’t know why Jaejoong didn’t confess earlier, that way lesser people would- no one would get hurt.”

I nodded, seriously, my mood went down, and I don’t know why.

“But, you amaze me, Inhee. Your husband’s in love with someone else, and you just let him go.” He turned his head to them for a while.

“We didn’t marry for love, so I don’t have a hold on him, don’t have a right to.”

“Well, you do have a point, besides you have so many guys who love you.” He smirked.

“What?” I asked as I took a sip from my champagne.

“Well, I did a research on you, hope you don’t mind-”

I eyed him, now, what the hell is he talking about?

“Well, everytime I see you, you’re with another man, with the exception of your brothers, remember at the fitness gym? You were with Jun. K, owner of Pantasion Resorts right-”

“Then, once Ok Taecyeon carried you out of a party. Hwang Chansung gave you a car~”

“Stop, what is your point exactly?”

“You’re like me.”

I raised one brow.

“A player.”

I felt my jaw drop.

“So this is what your friends and Jaejoong think about me?”

He shrugged.

And to think I liked him earlier.

“Come here.” I said and grabbed his arm, I pulled him towards were Taec and Channie oppa were sitting.

“Hey, baby~Oh, you brought someone.” Taecyeon oppa said.

“Oppa, he thinks I have a relationship with all of you.” I said as I crossed my arms.

Park Yoochun stood there, listening.

“Of course, you’re our baby.” Chansung oppa said. Yoochun smirked.

“She’s like our baby sister, she’s Khun’s sister, Khun’s our best friend, so she’s like our sister too.” Taecyeon oppa elaborated.

“She-sister?” Yoochun looked shocked.

“Yeah, that includes Jun, Junho and Wooyoung.” Chansung oppa nodded.

“So you see, before you talk behind people’s back, you better know them first and get straight with the facts.” I pointed his chest with my finger and left.

What the hell? No wonder Jaejoong looked confused when I said yes to marriage, he thinks I’m like that Park Yoochun guy~

“Inhee-yah, come here.” Khun oppa called me.

I turned away and sat on one of the tables.

 

Khun’s POV

 

My sister walked away. Chunji watched her as she sat down.

“She’s in a bad mood.” He said. I looked at Inhee. She was glaring.

“Well, better not annoy her.” I said.

“Oh, right, Hyung, I’m starting this Monday, I already called dad.”

“That’s good, I’ll tell Secretary Lee to introduce you.”

 

“Ya, what’s up with Inhee?” Taecyeon asked as I sat down on our table.

“I was about to ask you that, any idea what happened?”

“Well, that Park guy-” Chansung pointed to one man near the bar.

“Park Yoochun.” I nodded.

“Called her a player.” Chansung said.

“A what?” I asked.

“Well, it seems that they think that Inhee’s dating us, me, Taec, Jun, Junho and Wooyoung.”

I heard Chunji laugh beside me.

“I’ve heard her being called a brat, spoiled kid, ice princess, but this is a first.” Taec said. I looked for my sister around the room. This is not good, she’s in a bad mood.

 

Serin’s POV

 

Everytime we pass by, people would congratulate Jaejoong and ask about his married life. It kinda ticked me off.

I mean, why does it always have to be about her? I shook my head.

“Is something wrong?” Jaejoong asked.

“No, so how are you lately?”

“I’m doing fine, you? You’ve been acting different.”

Then, I remembered something.

“I heard Jaejoong is married.” My mother said, I was visiting her at our house.  I involuntarily flinched.

“Yes, just last week, eomma.”

“You should follow him too, whats the use of having all those males as your best friends when they don’t even make a move on~”

“Mom, they’re like my brothers already.” I stated.

“Well, I don’t want you to end up all alone in your apartment being sad and desolate.”

I rolled my eyes.

“He married Ho Inhee, right?”

I nodded.

“I heard about her family, her older brother, ladies would get in line in front of him. Get close with her, Serin-ah and get her to introduce you to her brother.”

Matchmaking mother, again.  I sighed.

“Mom, I don’t~”

“Just do it, you’ll never know.”

 

“Serin?” Jaejoong waved his hand in front of me.

“Sorry, Jae, I just thought about something.” I said as I scanned the room for Ho Nichkhun.

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

 I was talking with the president of Honda when I felt a hand on my arm.

“Serin-ah~oh.”

Inhee was standing behind me.

“I’ll go ahead, I’m not feeling well.” She said as she looked up. Her eyes looked different.

“Really? Come on, I’ll drive you home.”

“No, it’s okay, I’ll see you at home.” She half smiled and left quickly.

I watch her walk to the double doors.

Did something happen?

No, I should follow her, who knows what would happen?

“Jae, it’s Serin.” Yoochun was standing beside me.

“Huh?” I said, still looking at the doors.

“She’s creating a ruckus at the bar.” He said urgently. I looked where Chun pointed. Serin was drinking again, she was smiling from ear to ear, people were sending her strange looks.

I looked back at Inhee’s retreating figure.

“But~”

“Come on! Who knows what Rin will do.” Yoochun dragged me away.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++