Chapter 76

I'm Marrying You?!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Narrator’s POV

 

The two younger Hos alighted from the helicopter. Chunji held his sister’s hand as they walked to the car.

“I told you we could go by land too.” Inhee muttered as she checked her reflection.

“But the copter’s faster noona.” Chunji grinned as he handed her  a brush.

Inhee rolled her eyes and fixed her hair.

 

The first thing they did was talk to the investors over coffee and check the documents .

“These are all for today, we’ll check the site tomorrow.” Chunji said, Inhee placed the papers down.

“That sounds good, let’s go.”

 

A black Maserati pulled over in front of Busan’s five star hotel it was owned by the Hos themselves. The siblings got off from the car.

“Good afternoon, young miss, sir.” The general manager greeted them.

They were led to the top floor.

 

“Don’t you think this is nice noona? We’re away from the hustle and the bustle of  the city.”

Inhee was observing  the night view through the windows.

She shrugged.

“Is something wrong?” Chunji asked.

“Ani….I don’t know, but I have this bad feeling.” She hugged her shoulders.

“What do you mean?”

“It’s like something bad is going to happen.”

 

Jaejoong arrived at their house. He went up to his room and changed into comfortable clothes.

Unconciously he went to Inhee’s room. He opened the door and was about to call her when he remembered something.

“Oh, right.” He smiled to himslef and went down.

Dinner was already set on the table by the maids.

 

Your POV

 

“Noona, wake up!” I felt someone tugging at the covers.

“..Go….away.”

“We have a lot of things to do today Kim Inhee, wake up.”

 

We ended up at the construction site with our helmets on. I’m glad I brought a pair of sneaker with me, I already am having a hard time with all the rocks here.

“This is where the food court would be located along with the other spaces.” The engineer went on and on with Chunji occasionally writing on his notebook.

“Miss, are you okay?”

Chunji looked at me.

“I’m okay. Go on. I just need to sit down for a while.”

Chunji nodded. I sat down on one of the benches and took out my phone.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

At Seoul in Kim Corporation’s office Jaejoong was having a meeting with the investors. Serin and her father were also in attendance.

“This year profit has risen up to 56 percent due to publicity from Mr. Kim’s marriage.”

Khun looked at Jaejoong amusingly.

“Also, the merger project with Ho Corporation, the two new hotels at Gangnam and Sincheon has also received great reviews and publicity. Our guest rate has also risen.”

Kim Jaejoong’s secretary was seated behind him, he was searching on the internet when he stumbled on an article.

He gasped lightly. He stood up discreetly and handed his Ipad to his boss.

Jaejoong looked at his secretary oddly but took the gadget.

His eyes zeroed on the screen as he took in the article and the photos with it.

Serin didn’t fail to notice his reaction. In curiosity she pulled out her phone.

Her eyes landed on the article.

She looked up and saw Jaejoong slowly standing up.

 

Inhee sat on the bench with her legs crossed casually. She was checking the Internet with her phone and texting with Bom.

She was smiling while reading Bom’s messages until she saw the article that was recently posted on the web.

She almost dropped her phone as she stood up and ran to Chunji.

“Chunji? Chunji-yah?”

She ran in haste, on her way she tripped and wounded her palms. She shrugged it off and continued to look for her brother.

“Noona, waeyo?” Chunji asked.

“Noona, you’re bleeding!” He took her hands.

Inhee shrugged and looked at him.

“I have to get to Jaejoong, now!”

 

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

dun dun dun!!!