Chapter 65

I'm Marrying You?!

 

 

Narrator’s POV

 

The couple was seen walking around the huge Times Square mall. Inhee was really happy to be out of the house, or prison as she calls it. Jaejoong was getting annoyed from the stares of men that were being directed at his wife.

“The mall misses you.” He grinned.

Inhee rolled his eyes.

“Inhee-ya, I have some people who have been wanting to see you, will it be okay if~”

“Inhee sister!” Junsu’s voice was heard.

“~you meet them now?” Jaejoong sighed. Inhee smiled at him.

“Junsu oppa, it’s been a long time.” She greeted him.

“It’s good to see you walking.” Yunho smiled as he patted her shoulder.

“I see you dragged our “Prince of the business world” out of his study.” Yoochun grinned.

“It took so much effort, playboy oppa.” She grinned.

 

“We have something in mind, sister.” Yunho said.

“What?” Inhee asked.

“We haven’t given you anything yet, and you’re a new part of our family, we decided that~”

“We should buy you something today.” Junsu said.

“And then, we eat after.” Changmin smiled to himself. Yoochun rolled his eyes.

“We’ll buy you anything you want.” Changmin grinned as he took her arm and wrapped it around his and Junsu copied him.

“Uhmmmm.” She looked at Jaejoong for confirmation. Jaejoong smiled and nodded at her.

“But, you don’t really have to hold me~”

“You’re injured, today you will be our princess.” Junsu grinned.

 

A man wearing a black Armani suit was walking in the mall with his secretary a few steps behing him. He was doing his usual checking on their branches. He was to start to work again by next week. He was holding a black leather folder.

“How are the sales?” He asked.

“It has been doing well, just this week it has raised 13 percent.”

He nodded and walked forward.

He was about to enter one of the stores when he saw a familiar figure. He looked at the pretty young lady as she conversed with three tall guys. She was laughing as she chose some clothes.

“It’s her.” He smiled slightly as his gaze lingered on her face.

 

Inhee was walking happily with Junsu, Changmin and Yunho. The three of them were deciding where to eat, much to Changmin’s delight.

Yoohcun and Jaejoong stayed a few steps behind them. Yoochun was happy seeing how his new sister was happy and well, but Kim Jaejoong looked dour.

“Ya, why are you so cranky?” Yoochun asked.

“Look, those idiots are staring at her, she will melt.”

Yoochun chuckled.

“It’s not funny.” Jaejoong said, annoyed at his friend.

“Well, then confess already.”

Jaejoong grew quiet.

“Changmin’s right hyung, 8 letters, 3 words, say it earlier, you’ll never now, some guy might snatch her from you.”

“No one can snatch her, Chunnie, married remember?” He raised his ring.

“Well, it’s only for a year, you said that yourself. She can always ask for a divorce.”

Jaejoong grew annoyed, again.

“Just tell her you love her, then everything will be fine.”

“She thinks I’m still in love with Serin.”

“Clear things up with her hyung, tell her everything, after that, I’ll be a proud uncle of your firstborn.” Yoochun grinned. Jaejoong smacked his arm.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++