Chapter 31

I'm Marrying You?!

 

Narrator’s POV

 

“Se—Serin-ah.” Jaejoong looked at her.

“I wanted to tell you this in Thailand, but I didn’t have the guts to.” She looked down.

“But, I’m married~”

“I know you have feelings for me, Jae. It doesn’t matter, you’ll separate with Inhee soon.”

Jaejoong eyes’ widened.

“You know?...Since when?”

“A year ago, that party, Su’s birthday, I overheard your guys talking.”

“And you didn’t tell me?”

“Do you even know how awkward it was for me after that?” She retorted.

“I’m sorry, Serin, but…I cant give you an answer right now.”

Serin looked up, confused.

“What do you mean?” She asked.

“I’m confused Rin, yes, I love you, but a part of me, wants to be with Inhee right now.” He said.

“Excuse me but, I need to go Rin, I’ll see you around.” He stood up slowly.

Serin sat there, tears almost falling.

 

Your POV

 

Seunghyun oppa and I went out, I didn’t want to see Jaejoong and Serin. It hurt.

“Ya, stop sighing.” Bom said, Khun oppa was beside me, talking with Seunghyun oppa.

“You and your unannounced plans.” I muttered, she laughed and placed her arm around me.

“I know, I’m a genius.” She grinned.

“Now about the party tomorrow, come to my pad, we go together.” She said.

“But~”

“I wont hear of it.” She said.

 

I went back home after eating, I decided to arrange my things. I sighed, since when did my life get so messy?

I lay flat on my bed.

Is Bom right?

I have feelings for him?

But……

I exhaled roughly.

“Inhee, what in world is wrong with you?!”  I said.

 

Dinner came, I sat across from Jaejoong. He wasn’t talking; he was just eating his meal. But I could feel he was looking at me.

“I’ll be at my friend’s tomorrow, I’ll be going to the party from there.”

He nodded.

“You went out today? I saw you at COEX.”

“I didn’t see you.” I said. I placed my utensils down and stood up.

 

Jaejoong’s POV
 

So she’s staying at that man’s house tomorrow?

I shook my head as I entered my room. I leaned on the wall.

I love Serin, yes, but I need Inhee. I don’t think my day would be complete without her.

 

I was lying down when my phone rang.

“It’s me, how are you doing?” Yunho said.

“I’m…..”

“In big trouble.” He finished.

“Not that, Serin….told me something today.”

“I know about that, she told me.”

“I should be happy right?” I said.

“Well, are you?” He asked.

I honestly don’t know the answer. Am I?

“Let’s just talk tomorrow, you’re coming to the party right?” I asked.

“Yes.”

 

Your POV

 

Before heading off to Bom’s, I decided to grab some lunch somewhere, I was inside my car, driving when my phone beeped.

Let’s meet, I’m at Ree. –Serin

I looked at the screen and blinked.

Okay. – Inhee

I drove to the Western restaurant she was talking about.

 

“You wanted to meet me?” I said as I approached the table.

She nodded and gestured for me to sit.

“Okay, I’ll be straight forward with you.”

I nodded. I could feel awkwardness engulf as soon as I sat.

“Stop holding him back.” She said.

….What?

“What are you saying?”

“I know Jaejoong loves me, stop holding him back. Because of you, he wont come to me.”

That ticked me.

“Did he say he wanted to come to you?” I replied.

“You don’t deserve him, he will never love you.” She said.

“Elaborate.” I said as I looked at my nails.

Bom must have switched on something in me. Why am I so……calm?

I crossed my legs and tilted my head.

“Look at you, you don’t have a job, you just roam around not doing anything but shopping. He doesn’t like those type of girls, you’re a spoiled brat.”

Now that annoyed me.

“So you’re saying, the only thing I can do is shop?” I said. She nodded.

“Let’s see. And by the way, I never stopped him from coming to you, from the very beginning, I knew he was in love with you, Serin.” I said as I stood up.

She looked shocked that I knew about Jaejoong and his feelings for her.

“I’ll be leaving then.” I said and exited the place.

She thinks all I can do is that? Let’s see, I’m not a Ho for nothing.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Inhee got in her car with a determined look on her face. This was good news, she was back. When Serin had insulted her, something inside her lit.

 

She entered Bom’s flat with a smile.

“Just in time, Innie.” Bom said, she was wearing a black satin robe.

“Your dress awaits you.” Bom said as she pulled her into a room.

 

Inhee’s jaw dropped, literally when she saw what Bom wanted her to wear.

“Park Bom, no way. That is too short.”

“That’s why you have long legs.” She said as she placed a pair of red satin shoes embellished with gems on her hands.

“Now, for the hair and make up.” She said as she called her stylists.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++