Chapter 44

I'm Marrying You?!

 

Your POV

 

I woke up and immediately showered. It’s gonna be my first day today. I smiled as I placed my green sheer blouse on and a fit pencil skirt just two inches above my knees.

“It feels refreshing.” I said to myself as I placed a pair of black Jummy Choo pumps on.

I got my bag and went down.

“Leaving early?” Jaejoong was already having his breakfast, he was clad in his usual black suit and tie.

“Oh..I have somewhere to go.” I said as I unconsciously touched th erring on my neck.

“Really? I’ll drive you.”

“No, it’s okay.” I said. He looked at me.

“What?”

“You’re not planning something bad are you, Mrs. Kim?”

“Yeah, I am setting the nuclear bomb.” I replied as I rolled my eyes at him.

He laughed.

“Anyway, let’s have lunch together later.”

“Arasso, just give me a call.” I replied.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

The black Escalade and white top down Ferrari departed separately at the Kim-Ho residence. Jaejoong was inside the black vehicle driving to his company.

 

It was a sight to behold, the Ho heiress was back on track. It has been two years since she was last seen walk in the company. She had her arm on top of the door while driving, causally touching her hair once in a while; she was enjoying the mild sunlight hitting her face. Her Alexander Wang sunglasses covered her eyes.

 

She arrived at their company.

“It’s been a long time.” She was greeted by her secretary.

“Unnie, you look good.” Inhee grinned as she gave her a slight hug.

With her secretary two steps behind her, she entered the lobby with her usual confidence and swag.

“This feels good.” Inhee smiled.

“The young miss is back?......Waa, she hasn’t lost her touch….She’s pretty……..Thats great!” Employess who recognized her bowed politely.

 

Your POV

 

I sat down on my office chair. I looked around in my office. Appa had set it all up.

image001.jpg

 

“I heard you were back.” Khun oppa was standing by the doorway, his arms crossed.

“Yup.” I said as I stood up and gave him a hug.

“Innie, are you fine..going...back?” He asked with worry.

“It’s okay, Oppa. I wanted to do this too.”

He nodded and smiled.

“So, I came here to brief you again on everything, let’s go, Director.” He offered his arm.

 

“It’s good to have you back, Innie.” Oppa said as we sat down at the company’s café.

“Ya, you sound like you’re worried I’m back.”

“No, I just…want to know..why~”

“Oppa, I came back because I don’t want to be just an heiress. I want to work, help the company. I miss work, to tell you honestly.” I replied.

“If that’s it, I’m happy for you.”

“Thank you, Vice president.” I grinned.

“Does Jaejoong know?”

“Ani, I haven’t had the chance to tell him yet.”

“Innie, you have to tell him, he’s your husband, he has a right to now what..you’re up to.”

I laughed.

“Arasso, I’ll tell him soon.”

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

“Vice Chairman, I have your schedule right here.”

“Arasso, speak.”

“Tomorrow, you have a meeting with the Ho Corporation, on Wednesday you have a lunch scheduled with the Park Distributors, after that a conference will also be held with the board of trustees.”

I nodded and dismissed Sec. Lee.

Ho Corporation, Inhee’s company, I guess I’ll be meeting her brothers again.

I checked my wristwatch.

I grabbed my phone.

“Inhee, it’s me.”

“Oh, right, lunch?” She seems to be walking.

“Yeah, where are you? I’ll pick you up.”

“Aniya, aniya, it’s okay, just tell me where.”

“Lasfera at Gangnam.” I replied.

“Got it, I’ll see you then.”

Weird, is she busy? She did leave early. I wonder what she’s doing.

 

“Hey, I’m sorry I’m late I got stuck in traffic.” Inhee came.

“It’s okay.” I replied as I pulled the chair for her.

“So, what’s up?” She asked.

“I’m supposed to be asking you that, where have you been?” I asked.

“Ah….I…went out with Khun oppa.”

“Bonding time?” I asked.

“Yeahp, but, what’s with the lunch?” She asked.

“It’s been a while since we had lunch out, we always get dragged to parties.”

She nodded.

“You’re wearing it.”  I stated, referring to the necklace.

“Yeah.” She smiled.

“Inhee-ya, I~”

“Jae, you’re here?”

 

Your POV

 

I looked up and saw a girl dressed in a red tube with a white shawl over her. She had thick make up on.

“Oh…Sooyeon-ah.” Jaejoong looked like he didn’t want to be here.

“It’s been a long time, oppa!” She leaned over and hugged him.

Jaejoong looked at me. I shrugged.

“Sooyeon-ah, this is my wife, Inhee.” He addressed me.

“Oh, really? You did marry.” The girl looked at me for a second, she grabbed a chair from another table and joined us.

She wasn’t even invited. Jaejoong moved over to my side and placed his arm around my waist.

“Ya, let g~”

“Help me, just this once.” He pleaded with his huge eyes.

I rolled my eyes. I could smell his clean scent.

“So, oppa, how have you been doing? It’s been a long time, I missed you.”

 I raised one brow at him.

“I’ve been doing well, you?”

“I’ve been okay as well, but, why did you get married without telling me? Oppa, that’s so mean of you.”

Wait, Oppa? Why?

“Ah, it…..”

“Oppa wae?” I whispered. I got his phone from his coat pocket. Sooeyeon’s eyes widened at me.

I smiled at her and typed on the phone under the table.

WHAT IS THIS? ARM OFF, NOW.

I placed it on his palm. He typed with one hand while talking with Sooyeon.

STALKER FROM HIGH SCHOOL. HELP. WILL EXPLAIN LATER, WIFEY.

He still had the guts to call me wifey.

I’m hungry. And I cant eat with her here. I must find a way.

In this situation, I would love it if Bomcorn was with me.

I wriggled out of Jaejoong’s arm and laced our fingers together.

“Oppa, how are the other oppas doing?” Sooyeon was leaning excessively on the table, her cleavage was showing, I think she’s doing it purposely.

“They’re fine.” Jaejoong answered.

“Excuse me~”

“Oppa, I’ll ask you straightly~”

OH, SHE DID NOT JUST CUT ME.

“~do you love her?”

I froze. He froze.

“Sooyeon, what kind of question is that? Of course I do.”

WHEW.

“Prove it, oppa.”

“We’ll prove it to you, Sooyeon-ssi.” I said as I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

“Now, we need to go, Jaejoong here has a meeting to attend.” I said as I pulled him up with me and we went out.

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

 I followed Inhee as we walked out of the restaurant. She was walking ahead of me on the sidewalk, mumbling to herself.

The skin of my cheek was still tingling from her kiss. I liked it.

“I’m hungry, and..that friend of yours…annoying…..why did she~”

“Ya, slow down.” I walked after her.

“I’m hungry, let’s eat.” She said dismissively. I laughed and held her hand.

“Okay, let’s eat. I’m sorry and thank you.” I said.

“Tsch.”

“Sorry for the Sooyoen interruption and thank you for saving me.” I grinned.

“Pay up time, buy me food.” She replied.

“That was the original plan, wifey.”

“Stop calling me that.” She muttered.

“Bad mood?” I grinned.

“No, but, that girl, she practically showing her chest to you, i---”

“Why are you jealous?“ I teased. She didn’t reply.

“I didn’t look.” I said.

“I don’t care.”

“I like it, you being jealous.” I said as we walked together.

“You have a right to be, Inhee.” I smiled at her.

“Cheesy.” She grinned.

 

Your POV

 

After lunch I went straight back to the company. I still had a lot files to do and I needed to update myself on the new going ons in the business.

“So, here are the statistic reports, study them well, baby.”

“Arasso, but oppa, how come Ji’s not around?” I asked.

“He’s in Gunsan, checking the new building for the BOD again?” He laughed.

“No, BOD meetings kill me, so I’ll go to the conference, ‘kay?”

He nodded.

“I’ll leave you here so, study well.” He said as he went out.

Let me set things straight, I’m back at work.

I have new things to do. New people to meet and finally some time away from Jaejoong.

No, I don’t hate him; in fact his presence is actually welcome. It’s just that…. I need some space. I can’t just keep on falling for someone who already has someone he loves. I don’t want to be hurt.

“Director, these are the files you asked for.” My secretary placed a stack of folders in front of me.

Well, work’s here.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

teaser:

 

“Get away from her. You’re not welcome here.”

 

“You destroyed everything I had.”

 

“What’s wrong? You two know each other?”

 

“Chunji, calm down.”

 

>>>>boring chappie, i know hahaha.

some people have been talking about Serin and Khunnie, should i set them up?

BTW, happy new year everyone :3