Chapter 3

I'm Marrying You?!

~~~Narrator’s POV~~~

 

Cho Inhee was left in their house, she begged Khun that she should stay home and not go to the company with him.

Inhee was in her room. It was pretty obvious that she was bored. She was lying on the couch with her pistachio green headphones on.

“It’s weird being alone at home.” She muttered to herself. Then a smile formed on her lips. She stood and dashed to her walk in closet. After choosing a black mini skirt and an emerald green sheer blouse she slipped in her YSL pumps and headed out.

 

Jaejoong was in a meeting with their company’s investors, he was having a hard time with their Japanese investors, they were just hard to please, across his seat Junsu was paying attention to the speaker, occasionally he would look at the report and comment about it.

The meeting finally ended, Jaejoong and Junsu were the first ones to exit the room, being the company’s big bosses.

“How was it?” Junsu asked as they walked to the elevator.

“I think it would be possible for us to proceed with the mall in Osaka.” Jae replied as they stepped in.

“Yunho called earlier, he said he made a reservation at Lasfera.” Jae said.

“Lunch?” Su asked. Jaejoong nodded.

They both stepped out of the elevator, the employees at the lobby greeted them.

 

Your POV
 

I walked inside Pantasion Water Park’s clubhouse. The lady at the front desk smiled at me.

“Is Junho oppa in?” I asked. She nodded.

“Right this way, miss.” She guided me to his office.

 

“What brings you here? A swim?” He asked playfully.

“Funny, you know I can’t swim oppa.” I sat on his office chair, he was making coffee.

“Let me guess, you were bored at home?” He asked as he handed me the mug. I nodded.

“I wish Ji would come home already.” I sighed as I took a sip.

“Why? So that you’d have a playmate?” He snickered.

“Well, I just wish I have someone with me at home, to talk to and do stuff. Khun oppa’s so busy nowadays.”

“You know what, baby, there’s a solution for that.” He said.

I perked up.

“What?”

“Get married.”

“EW!” I laughed.

“Seriously, it’s right, you’ll have someone around.” He nodded to himself.

“Uh, I’d rather not, anyway oppa, where’s Jun~”

“I heard someone was visiting.” Someone entered.

“Jun oppa, hello!”

“Hey baby, you two up for lunch? I made reservations.”

“Where?” Junho oppa and I both asked.

“Lasfera, you love the pasta there right?”

 

 

We arrived at Myeong dong, we entered the restaurant.

“So, what’s new?” Jun oppa asked as the waiter left with out orders.

“I am home alone.” I muttered. I miss my parents, mom used to stay at home and we would go shop together.

“What’s this, chaebol sickness?” Jun oppa laughed as he pinched my nose.

“Maybe you should go and help with the company…” Junho oppa suggested.

I scrunched my nose.

“Okay, forget that I said that.” He laughed.

I got my phone from my bag and texted my older sibling.

 

Jaejoong’s POV

We walked in the restaurant, Junsu was babbling around with Yunho.

The three of us say down on a table.

“I heard about the Japan branch, you guys really going for it?” Yunho asked.

“Yeah, I might need to fly next week.” I added.

“Well, just call me.” He replied.

“Oh, the joys of having a friend who has an airline company.” Junsu grinned, Yunho smacked him in the head.

“What about you? What have you been up to?” I asked him.

“Same old, same old, we have this new partnership with a hotel.” Yunho shrugged.

“Any news from Yoochun?” Junsu asked.

“Do you really need to ask that? He’s probably with his…uhmm, 3rd girl for the week.” Yunho laughed.

“Changmin’s out of town, I heard he was at Mokpo dock.”

 

We were all enjoying our meal when my phone rang, it was my mom.

“Eomma, why?”

“Helllo my son, I just wanted to tell you that we have some people to meet tonight, we’ll have dinner together okay?”

“Yes, with who?”

“You’ll know later, hun.”

I looked at my phone, strange, my mom sounded happy, too happy.