Chapter 81

I'm Marrying You?!

Narrator’s POV

 

Inhee stared at him with wide eyes. Jaejoong still had his arms around her waist.

“I love you, Ho Inhee.”

A small smile formed on her lips. Jaejoong looked at her.

“Let go.” She said. Jaejoong got a bit hurt, but he let her go.

She sighed.

…………

 

……………………

………………………………

…………………………………………

……………………………………………………

………………………………………………………….

…………………………………………………………………

………………………………………………………………………..

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

“I love you too, Kim Jaejoong.” She said as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Jaejoong chuckled and hugged her again.

“You love me but you filed a divorce?” Jaejoong said in mock hurt. He kissed Inhee’s hair.

“I thought you~”

“No, I don’t love her. It’s you, I’ll only look at you.” He said meaningfully as he placed the necklace around her neck again.

“The rightful owner of this is you.” He said.

Inhee smiled and touched the ring.

“I’m sorry, I must have caused so much trouble for you.” She said.

“Those papers sent me to hell.” He replied as he pulled her hand, they both sat down.

“But, I needed those anyway, it made woke me up, made me realize how much I needed you.”

Inhee smiled and looked at the brown envelop.

“Too bad you don’t have a fireplace here, you know for a more dramatic effect.” Jaejoong commented. Inhee hit his arm and stood up. She placed the papers in the shredder.

“We have more things to fix now.” Jaejoong said as he stood up and walked to the tall glass windows of her office. He looked down.

“That.” He said referring to the hoards of medi trucks parked in front of the entrance.

“I wanted to do something.” Inhee said. Jaejoong looked at her.

She smiled and tiptoed to kiss his cheek.

“That?” Jaejoong smiled and hugged her again.

 

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

“Go. I’ll talk to our parents, you handle the media.” Inhee said as she fixed the lapels of my coat.

“I don’t want to do it alone.” I whined. She laughed.

“Someone has to talk to the elders too you know, we’ve been worrying them too much.” She said.

She already scheduled for a statement release from their company and she wants me to explain to the public and the nosy media.

“Let’s go, Chunji’s already downstairs.” I felt her hand on mine and we went out of the room.

I’m happy that I get to hold her just like this. Good thing I didn’t come too late, losing her is more frightening than losing the company. Now, I can proudly say she’s mine.

“Finally, hyung, noona.” Chunji gave us a wan look as we entered the conference hall’s back room.

“Hey Ji, I’m leaving him here, I have to speak to mom and dad.”

Chunji nodded and called Inhee’s secretary.

“I’ll see you later.” She said.

“This is unfair, talking with the elders is easy, I’ll get harassed out there.”

“Then don’t do it then.” She grinned. I shook my head and pinched her nose.

“I’m sure my mom would grill me for pulling out that divorce thing, we get it even.”

“Punished for not being able to see each others feelings.” I said as I kissed her forehead.

“See you later then, Mrs. Kim.”

 

 

Your POV

 

I waited for my cheeks to return to its original not-red-color before heading out of the room. I felt myself smile as I remembered what Jaejoong said. He loves me. And somehow, I love him too.

“Prepare to be fried, baby.” Khun oppa said as I got in the elevator.

“Ya, don’t make me more nervous, okay? Golden boy…tscch.”

I heard him laugh.

“They wont scold you much I think, you went MIA for a day plus with the recent stunt you pulled with the divorce~”

“Fine, it was my mistake, I am sorry oppa.” I scratched my head.

“You don’t need to apologize for that baby, just apologize for being dense.” He grinned.

“YA!”

The elevator doors opened and he gently pushed me out.

“You!” I pointed at him. He stuck his tongue out and the doors closed.

Yeah, he’s my top CEO brother who bullies me. Professionalism, he got it right.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Inhee got in the office while biting her lip. She found her to mothers inside the office.

“Eomma, Omonim, good afternoon.” She greeted. No response came. She was getting nervous by the second.

I should have come with Jaejoong!

“I heard the two of you cancelled the divorce.” Mrs. Ho said.

Inhee nodded while looking down.

“I’m sorry mom and omonin, I didn’t~”

“We will only forgive you sweety, if you give the two of us grandchildren.”

Inhee looked up and saw her mother’s smiling face. Mrs. Kim stood up and hugged her.

“You’re a very beautiful girl, dear. It would be my son’s loss if he signed those papers.”

Inhee sighed in relief, she really thought she was going to get grilled.

“Not all marriages are perfect Inhee, but you married the right man, I assure you.” Her mother gave her a hug.

“You’re right mom, I married the right man.” She smiled as she said that.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

hohohoho.

I’ll be writing a few chaps on their married life soon :)

This is not yet the end XD

please check out my latest fic :)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/142856/special-investigation-team-dbsk-jaejoong-tvxq-yoochun-you

subscribe and comment :3