Chapter 2

I'm Marrying You?!

~~~Narrator’s POV~~~

 

“Omo, I’m really sorry, I didn’t see you~”

“It’s okay, I wasn’t looking.” Changmin said, he was flustered.

“I could pay for the dry cleaning~” The girl suggested.

“Aniyo, it’s okay.” He said. The girl nodded and smiled at him.

 

“Ya, Taec oppa, how could you leave me like that?” Inhee ranted as Taecyeon went back to the table.

“I’m sorry, baby, I got thirsty. Why, did something happen?”

“I accidentally spilled my drink on someone.”

“Is the person okay? Did she yell at you?”

“Nope, and it was a he.”

“Figures, it was a guy.” Taecyeon said as he got a plate.

 

Changmin went back to their table. Jaejoong and Junsu were reading the car catalogue.

“Hey, where did your temper go?” Yunho joked. Jae and Su looked up.

“Let me guess, Minnie.” Yoochun started.

“She’s pretty?” Yoochun asked.

Changmin shook his head.

“She’s beautiful, I couldn’t get angry at her.”

They all laughed at him. Serin looked at the girl.

“Sorry Maknae, she’s taken.“ Serin pointed the girl, she was talking with a tall guy.

“It’s okay.” Changmin said as he sat down and grabbed a drink.

Jaejoong looked at her again. She was indeed not pretty but beautiful.

 

Your POV

 

Dinner with my family and extended family was a…ruckus. Mom and dad loved having Oppa’s friends around.

“Uncle, when are you coming back?” Wooyoungie oppa asked.

“In three months, Wooyoung.” Appa replied. Then Eomma spoke up.

“While we’re away can I ask you guys to do something?” She asked. They all looked at her and nodded.

“Can you guys watch over Inhee while we’re away, I’m afraid Khun might not be able to handle her alone~”

“Eomma~!”

“Sure thing, Auntie!” Junho oppa said.

“Ya~” I started but Jun oppa covered my mouth with his hand.

“We will, aunt.”

“Thank you, boys, just keep her safe in the time being, she still has to meet someone.” Eomma added with a knowing smile.

“Who? Ohmygosh! George Clooney?” I squealed. My parents had to roll my eyes at me at that. I shut my mouth.

 

We ended up hanging out at the outdoor pool.

“Tomorrow my responsibilities will get 10 times heavier.” Khun oppa said as he lay down on the beach chair.

“Ya, I’m not that troublesome~ACK!” My foot hit the chair.

“Totally.” Chansung oppa grinned at me. I sat down next to my brother.

“Fine, I’ll just fly back to~”

“Just kidding, sis, I love having you around and disturbing me every chance you get.” Khun oppa ruffled my hair.

“But, do we take turns? Like shifts?” Wooyoung oppa asked, out of the blue.

“What am I, a baby?!” I said as I stood up and chased him.

“Wooyoung, why’d you have to destroy the moment!” I heard Taecyeon oppa say.

 

 

Khun’s POV

 

After sending our parents to the airport, Inhee and I went to the fitness gym.

“Ya, don’t you have sweat pants or something?” I asked. She was wearing one of those sort cheerleader type shorts. Men were looking at her.

“Oppa, we’re in a fitness gym, I’ll just sweat more if I wore pants.” She said as I pushed the door for her.

“But those guys~”

“Relax, besides, you’re here with me and Jun oppa’s here somewhere.” She shrugged as she madder her way to the treadmills.

 

“Ya, where’s Inhee?” Jun sat down beside me, I was taking a rest sipping on Gatorade.

“Treadmill.” I replied. He nodded. I looked at the treadmill section, she was talking with someone.

 

Your POV

 

I placed my headphones on. I needed music, the noise from the gym disturbed me.

Then I felt someone tap me on the shoulder.

“Oh, it’s you.” I said as I recognized the tall guy in front of me.

“Well, I thought it would be better if I introduced myself. I’m Shim Changmin.” He offered his hand for a handshake.

“Ho Inhee.” I shook his hand.

“Is your coat okay?” I asked. He nodded. This guy was tall and he had nice eyes.

“Ya, Changmin-ah~” We both heard a voice.

I ly to see the man with the soft smile.

“Oh, hyung, why?”

“Who’s she?” He asked.

“This is Miss Ho In Hee, Inhee-ssi, this is Park Yoochun, my friend.”

I shook the guy’s hand.

“Nice to meet you.” He smiled.

“Nice to meet you too.”

“You were at the party last night right?” Yoochun-ssi asked.

“Yes, I was~” I felt a hand on my arm.

“Time to go, baby.” Jun oppa dragged me.

 

“Oppa what was that?” I asked as he made me sit on the chair. Khun oppa was in front of me drinking coffee.

“You’re a guy magnet, those guys~” Jun oppa started.

“I met them last night at the party, I accidentally spilled my drink on Changmin-ssi~”

“You know their names already~”

“Oppa, they were just being kind, it’s a good thing he didn’t get mad at me.”

Khun oppa laughed in my direction.

“I told you to wear sweat pants.” He reminded, as I got my coffee.

 

Jaejoong’s POV
 

I was waiting for Min and Chun at the fitness gym’s café, when I saw a familiar girl walk pass by with a guy. She sat on the table near mine. She was chatting with two guys.

I saw Changmin and Yoochun walk out.

“So what’s up?” I asked as they sat down.

“Min’s crush from last night, remember her?” Chun asked.

Ah, right! That’s her!

I turned my head to her direction. Chun nodded.

“She’s a girl version of Yoochun hyung.” Min said.

“Really? She’s a player?”

“Yeah, she was with another guy last night, and now she has another guy drag her out when we were talking.” Min said.

“She’s friendly though.” Chun said.

“She’s a player, she has to be.” I said as I sat back on my chair.

But, I looked at her, what a waste, she looked too pretty to be a player.