Chpater 78

I'm Marrying You?!

Narrator’s POV

 

Inhee was talking on her phone; she was facing the night view from her room.

“I just want you to get it down by tomorrow.”

“But, young miss….the papers would take long~”

“I’ll pay you three times the price, just do it.”

She placed her phone down and rubbed her temples.

“I did the right thing, I’m letting him go.”

Her fingers landed on the ring hanging around her neck.

“I have to give this up too.” She smiled at the red ruby.

“I love you.” She felt hot tears fall from her eyes.

 

 

Jaejoong was in his study. It was already nighttime and he couldn’t reach his wife. He was worried. He tried to distract himself with work, but he only ended up staring at the ring on his finger and their wedding portrait on his desk.

“Where are you?” He whispered as he looks at the photo.

He got his phone and tried calling her. But he knew, she wont pick up.

tumblr_lzb9uhByRU1qbjn05o1_500.gif

 

He didn’t know what to do. No one could get a hold of her. Not even her family. His mother had come earlier to his office, worried. Jaejoong explained all about the photos and cleaned Inhee’s name.

Also, the rumors flying around were getting to his nerves. Some people were bad mouthing Inhee already. Earlier, when he went out of the company, he saw some protesters calling her names. It took all of his self-restraint not to go after them.

 

Your POV

 

I woke up. It was raining mildly outside. It looked damp and depressing. It fits what I’m feeling right now.

I took a shower and changed into chiffon mini dress and flats. Good thing I brought my carry all with me. I dried my hair and went out of my room.

“Good morning, Innie.” Taecyeon greeted me as I went down. I found him in the kitchen.

“Morning oppa.” I replied. I sat down on the dining table.

“Here.”

I looked at the plate.

tumblr_lz8r3aLpQp1r8sy0ao1_500.jpg

“I know you’re feeling bad, this helps.” He grinned as he handed me my fork and knife.

I smiled and ate the pancakes. While I was eating I could feel that he was observing me.

“Uhmmmm, oppa.”

“Yes?”

“I’ll be going home today. Thanks for letting me stay.” I tried to smile.

He patted my hair.

“Arasso, anything for you, baby. Are you okay now?”

I shook my head.

“But, I finally settled things.”

 

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Bom and Donghae were in sitting inside a coffee shop.

“Ya, what happened?”

“I don’t know…those photos just kept on coming. Is Inhee doing fine?” Donghae sighed.

“I don’t know, no one’s been able to contact her the past 24 hours.”

Donghae ran his fingers through his hair.

“You should have been careful, Hae.” Bom chided.

“I asked her at Jeju. She loves him.”

Bom nodded.

“Donghae, Inhee….let her go. I know that you guys didn’t have a clear break up~”

“I already did let her go, the moment she told me she loves Jaejoong.”

Bom looked at him.

“I love her, Bom, but I want her to be happy too.” He smiled.

Bom patted his shoulder.

“Her happiness is more important.” He whispered.

 

Jaejoong got in his office. He set his Mulberry bag in the table. Then he noticed that someone was standing by the shelves.

“Inhee-ya.” He sounded relieved.

Inhee looked at him with cold blank eyes.

All Jaejoong wanted to do was hug her, to assure himself that she was there right in front of him.

He noticed that Inhee was holding a brown envelop.

“Here.” She handed the envelop to him.

“What are these?” Jaejoong got the papers inside.

His eyes widened as he took in the documents. He looked up at Inhee.

She didn’t meet his eyes.

“This….how…Inhee…”

“The lawyer says it takes a few months to process the papers, so the earlier the better. Sign it.”

Jaejoong stood there frozen.

“Just tell me if you already signed it.” She turned for the door.

Jaejoong just stared at her as she left the room. The doors shut click. He blinked at the papers in his hands.

He felt as if someone stepped on his heart.

 

Inhee leaned on the doors. She looked up to stop her tears from falling.

“I did the right thing, letting you go. Please be happy.” She said as she went away.

She made her way to the elevator while wiping her tears.

She tried to put on her best smile as she walked to the lobby.

“It’s her….She cheated on our boss….how could she show up here?!....Doesn’t she have any shame?!”

She just pretended not to hear.

“What are you doing?! Watch your mouths.” A cold voice reprimanded.

The employees scrambled away from the Director of the company.

She turned to the face the owner of the voice.

“J—Junsu oppa.”

He smiled at her.

“You seem to be in a hurry, let’s go, I’ll walk you to your car.”

 

Your POV

 

It was quiet walk to my car. Junsu oppa seems to be aware of what I’m feeling.

We arrived at my car.

“We’re here.” I said.

“I trust you Inhee sister, I know you wouldn’t do that.” He smiled at me.

I didn’t know what happen, but I burst out. My tears started to fall uncontrollably.

“Inhee…are you okay?” He looked down at her, attempting to wipe my tears.

“I’m okay, oppa.” I looked away.

“I’ll be leaving, thanks for walking me.” I said as I got in my car.

 

I drove back home just to unload my bag and immediately drove out of the house. There are too many memories in that house.

 

I went in my office.

“This is your schedule for today.” Sooyoung unnie placed the folder on my table.

“Thanks. That would be all, unnie.” I dismissed her.

“And, right, I wont be receiving any guests today.”

I sat back on my seat.

This is too much.

Jaejoong must be happy; he must have signed the papers by now.

Someone knocked on the door.

I sighed. I told her I wouldn’t be talking to anyone today.

“Unnie, I told you I wont be receiving~”

“Whatever, Inhee.”

I looked up; Bom was making her way to me. She placed a white box on my table.

tumblr_leqftlBcwK1qa24wko1_500.jpg

“I know how you’re feeling, eat.”

“Thanks, and you don’t know what I’m feeling.” I said as I took one of the sweets.

 

We both sat down on the couch.

“You’re not feeling well, tell me.”

I looked down.

“Is it the photos? You can just tell Jaejoong.” She said.

“He already knows about it Bom, I told him everything.”

“So, what is wrong? People calling you names? Let’s go, Imma beat them up.”

I shook my head.

“I filed a divorce.”

She gasped.

“Inhee~”

“Just leave it be Bom, I’ve had enough.”

 

Narrator’s POV

 

It was getting out of hand. Headlines and articles just kept on coming. The 3 big companies couldn’t stop it anymore. Damage repair was going to be difficult.

The public was criticizing Inhee. People were starting to doubt their marriage. Everyone was started that she was cheating on her husband.

 

Those photos were taken from Jeju when she and Donghae had a private talk. To other people who didn’t know about them it might look like they were lovers, but they were just talking like the best friends they are.

 

If the photos could cause so many rumors, what if word about their divorce gets out? What could happen?

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

double update. kkkkkk.

i LOL'd so hard when i saw the colorful words for Serin hahaha.

keep the comments coming guys, i really like hearing what you think :))