Chapter 35

I'm Marrying You?!

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Jaejoong walked in fury. He made his way to a desolate part of the park and sat down by himself.

tumblr_lsx48hiN771qdg4buo1_500.gif

The moment Inhee said that he still loves Serin he became mad. He couldn’t explain it, but he got infuriated that Inhee had to mention it.

But, why was he angry? It was the truth, right? Right? Right?

He shook his head as he looked at the ring.

“Why did I even give it to her?” He muttered.

“Of course Jae, she said that marriage was a union between two people in love.”

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

Why am I so bothered about this? I even got mad at her.

Why did I loose my cool?

I looked at the ring in my palm, and to think it fit perfectly on her finger.

Why did I even bother giving it to her?

I shook my head something’s wrong with me, really.

I felt my phone vibrate in my coat pocket.

“Oh Junsu-yah, wae?”

“Hyung, it’s Serin, she had an asthma attack.” Junsu’s voiced sounded urgent.

“Where are you?”

“Seoul General Hospital.”

“Wait for me.”

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Minutes later, Jaejoong’s white Audi was seen careening away from the park. He was worried. The last time Serin had an asthma attack she almost died. He sped up as soon as he reached the highway and drove to Seoul

 

Inhee decided to walk around the park. She didn’t understand Jaejoong at all. She was baffled on why his mood suddenly changed. She didn’t say anything wrong, it was true, and he loved Serin. She kicked bits of pebbles as she walked.

“I’m bored.” She sighed.

It was then when she noticed the time. It was already 2 PM, and they didn’t have their lunch yet.

“I’m not hungry anyway.” She muttered as she walked straight to the parking lot.

She arrived at the lot and she didn’t find Jaejoong’s white Audi.

A wave of panic then anger passed in her.

“You’ve got to be kidding me.” She muttered as she checked other cars.

“How petty can a guy get?” She said as she got her phone.

 

Your POV

 

I can’t call Khun oppa, he’d create a havoc, I cant call Chunji, because he’ll create a bigger havoc. I sighed. And there was no way I was going to call my brothers, that would be trouble.

Bommie!

I dialed her phone number.

“Innie? What’s up?”

“Hey, Bommie, I’m kind of in a messy…”

“Situation, so?” She finished for me.

“Can you help me?” I asked sweetly.

“Where are you?”

“Jeollado.”

 

“He did WHAT?!” Bom shrieked. I was in the passenger seat of her red Ferrari convertible. I tied my hair in a ponytail to prevent my hair from flying on my face.

“Bom, shhh.” I said. She glared at me.

“He left you in that DESOLATE park alone?”

I looked away. I shouldn’t have told her everything. Well, I didn’t so, yeah.

“You’re hiding something from me, I can feel it.” She said.

I sighed. How does she know me so well?

I gave up, no point in keeping things from Bom.

“Well, he got mad at me before that.”

“What did you do? Make his stocks crash?” She grunted.

“Ani, he gave me this ring, it’s a family heirloom thing, he started explaining about the ring, he said it was supposed to be given to his wife and you know.”

“So why did he get mad?”

I took a deep breath.

“Well, I gave it back to him.”

“WHAT?!”

“I don’t deserve the ring, Bom. Marriage is a union~”

“Skip that crap, Inhee. Why did you give it back?”

“I don’t deserve it because I’m not the one he loves. The ring should be with Serin.”

“Can you hear yourself? If I weren’t your friend, I’d hit your head with a rock.”

I looked at her, confused.

“Think, why would he give the ring without thinking what it meant?”

I blinked.

“I don’t know, anyway the ring is really pretty, it has this huge red ruby and diamonds.”

“Don’t talk to me, I’m currently very annoyed at you.” She raised one palm at me and continued to drive. I pouted in my seat.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Jaejoong arrived at the hospital. He found Junsu and Yoochun waiting by the Emergency Room.

“How is she?” He asked.

“She’s okay, good thing she was brought here in time.” Chun replied.

“That’s good, but what triggered the attack?” He asked.

“Stress.” Chun said. Jaejoong nodded, feeling a little guilty.

He knew he hurt Serin by not giving her an answer, but he didn’t reject her, he just needed time..to think and to sort his…..feelings.

“Hyung, she’s going to be okay, don’t worry.” Junsu patted his shoulder.

“I hope she will, Su.”

 

Your POV

 

Bom dropped me off at our house after grabbing a few snacks. I could tell she was pissed at Jaejoong and me. But, why is she pissed at me? It’s not like I was the one who left myself at the park.

 

I went up to my room to change.

I wasted my precious Sunday on an idiot. I threw my bag on the floor lay flat on my bed.

How could he leave me like that? Such an .

Maybe he went off to his Serin to give the ring.

I threw my pillows of the bed and sighed in frustration. My phone kept on vibrating so I shut it off and placed it under my divan.

 

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

I was sitting beside Yoochun inside Serin’s room. She was on her bed, lying motionless. The doctor said she was fine at the moment, but still they needed to monitor her for at least a day.

“Hyung, where were you?” Junsu asked.

“You sounded like you were outside.” He added.

“Yeah. I was with Inhee~sh.t.” I grabbed my phone.

“What’s wrong?” Yoochun asked.

She wouldn’t pick up my calls. It was already dark outside.

“Hyung, what’s wrong?” Junsu asked.

“We were at Jeollado park when you called and I rushed in here.” I said.

“You left her there?!” Yoochun said. I ran my fingers through my hair and stood up.

“Jae, seriously man, you have to know who’s your top priority now, you cant confuse them, because if you don’t, you’re not the only one who ends up getting hurt.” Yoochun said. I didn’t reply and headed for the door.

 

 Narrator’s POV

 

Meanwhile, Seunghyun was in the hospital, he came with his grandmother to get her monthly check up when he saw Jaejoong.

“Doctor Choi, you’re on leave today?” A male nurse asked as he helped the old lady sit down.

“Yeah, I am.” He said, but then he saw Jaejoong run by.

“Is Inhee sick?” He muttered to himself.

“Uhmm, do you have the list of patients for this floor?” He asked the nurse.

“Yes, why?”

“I have a few patients on this floor.”

 

He was browsing through the list when one name sounded familiar to him.

CHO SERIN

“She’s admitted? Then..Jaejoong?”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Bom's going to kill him ^^