Chapter 79

I'm Marrying You?!

Jaejoong’s POV
 

I looked at the papers on my desk. How did she get this so fast? Does she want to get rid of me right away?

I……cant sign this. It’s not right.

Every time I hold her or hug her it felt so right.

Can’t we just go back to the way were before? It hurts, the fact that she had these papers processed hastily.

I never expected this time would come, the time we would separate. It’s too much. I am going to lose her. I can’t even bear the thought of not having her by my side.

“Hyung, Yunho hyung asked me to hand this to you---oh, you look bad hyung.”

“Just put them on the table, Changmin.”

How did he even get in here?!

“Did something happen?”

I looked up. He walked over to my desk. His eyes zeroed on the papers.

“She finally gave up on you.” He snickered.

“Don’t get on my nerves, get out.”

“If you only told her you loved her from the very beginning this wouldn’t happen.”

“Shim Changmin, just get out.”

“It’s your loss anyway.” He shrugged and went out.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

“Hyung, you’re going to have to release an official statement.” Junsu said. The three of them, Jaejoong, Juns and Nichkhun were talking in the VP’s office.

“We want to release a statement too, but I cant even contact Inhee.” Khun said.

“She was here earlier.” Jaejoong said.

Khun looked at him.

Junsu stood up and got the remote control, he switched on the television.

“An update about the recent Kim Inhee scandal……it has been rumored that the couple have already filed divorce today……People have been asking why…but the pictures of  Lee Donghae along with the First Lady of Kim Corporation seem to explain this legal action from the couple.”

Jaejoong rubbed his temples. Junsu looked shocked. Khun was confused.

“Is this true, hyung?”

Jaejoong couldn’t reply. The matter was truly getting out of hand.

“Junsu, tell Sec. Yoo to prepare the conference hall, call the media.”

“I have to clean Inhee’s name, people are starting talk about her.” He added.

Jaejoong stood up and went out of his office.

 

Khun arrived at his sister’s office.

“YA, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!”

Inhee looked up from her work.

“I saw it on television. Divorce?!”

“It was in our deal, oppa.” She said calmly.

“Where were you last night? Those photos~”

“I am sick of having to explain myself! It was what we talked about. In case you forgot, our marriage was just a bloody pathetic contract!”

Inhee started to sob.

“If it was a part of your deal, why did Jaejoong looked so shocked when he saw it one tv?”

“The papers are with him, it only needs his signature, and Lawyer Song will just have to process it.”

Khun’s jaw dropped.

“Inhee,,,,you love him. Why are you doing this?”

“I love him, but I have to let him go. He clearly loves somebody else.” Inhee stood up and got her bag.

“Where are you going?” Khun asked.

“Out.” She replied as she wore her jacket.

“Jaejoong’s holding a press conference right now, you should at least show yourself.”

Inhee looked at him once and went out of the room.

 

Jaejoong was preparing for the impromptu press conference he just scheduled. He looked at the mirror and fixed his coat.

“I have to at least stop people from bad mouthing her.” He sighed to himself.

He got out of his office and went to the conference hall. As soon as he entered reporters started to take pictures of him.

tumblr_lrhlqgJKp31r2dvp4o1_400.gif

 

People started to throw questions at him.

“Mister Kim, is it true about the divorce?......Is Miss Inhee cheating on you with Lee Donghae?.......Have you two talked about it already?...”

He closed his eyes once and went up the stage.

“Good afternoon, thank you all for coming here.”

“Mister Kim will only answer one question at a time.” His secretary announced.

 

“About Lee Donghae, is it true that your wife is seeing him?”

“Lee Donghae and Inhee are both good friends, they’ve known each other since they were children. Those photos were taken at Jeju, I was also with Inhee at that time. They are just good friends, so please stop making it big.” He replied coolly.

“Are you in good terms with Mr. Lee Donghae?”

“Yes, we’ve met a couple of times.”

“Last question.” His secretary announced.

 

Your POV

 

I decided to drop by the Kim Corporation’s office. It was already crowded outside, so I parked at the basement.

 

I saw a huge crowd of reporters waiting outside one of the conference halls. I put on a pair of glasses and slipped in the place quietly.

 

I saw Jaejoong on the platform; he was calmly answering questions about the scandal. But he looked different.

tumblr_lyry0vFAvZ1qbl7gyo2_250.gif

I looked at him. He seems to be disturbed by something.

One question popped in my mind.

Has he signed the papers already?

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Jaejoong nodded to one of the reporters, relieved that it was the last question he would answer.

“About the divorce rumors, is it true? Are you really divorcing Kim Inhee.”

He looked down.

tumblr_lyzvv0fqfD1qbgd10o1_500.gif

A part of him wanted to say yes, because it was what Inhee wanted. But his heart was yelling no. He didn’t know how to answer to that question. Of course, he wanted to say no. He needed her. A loud grumble was heard from the crowd.

“Mister Kim?” The reporter called his attention.

Jaejoong looked up at a loss for words.

“Is it a yes Mister Kim or a no?” He pried.

Everyone was starting to talk now. Jaejoong was about to tell them an alibi when all the lights in the office turned off.

His bodyguards immediately surrounded him. He was pulled out of the room through the back door.

 

Unbeknownst to the crowd, Yoochun and Junsu were both grinning from ear to ear as they exited the control room.

“We did great.” Yoochun smiled to himself.

“We saved hyung from the biggest mistake he may ever make.”

“I’m sure he was going to say no, he was just confused.” Yoochun said.

“We just saved Kim Jaejoong from himself.”

Junsu grinned as they made their way out of the building.

 

Your POV

 

There was a power shortage at the building so I went home. I wonder what happened to Jaejoong. And why must they ask that question, ani, why did it take him such a long time to answer it? He must be thinking about our image again.

 

I turned off the ignition and went in the house. The butler greeted me as I went to the dining room. Dinner was already served. I just drank a glass of milk and went up.

 

I opened my laptop and found a hundred emails from Bom. I sighed.

Wait, why is the house so quiet? Is Jaejoong still out?

I went out of my room. I found his room open.

He wasn’t inside.

He must be spending the night with Serin. I laughed bitterly.

“I hope you’ll be happy.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Yunho being bad and punching the wits outof JJ: check

Changmin with his snarky and witty remarks: check

Yoochun and Junsu with smart antics and fast thinking: check

Bom's upcoming plan....: in the making.

i think khun was being too much though.....

i know it's V-Day, but hahahhaa