Chapter 60

I'm Marrying You?!

 

 

Narrator’s POV

 

A helicopter landed on the hospital’s helipad, a worried Ho Nichkhun alighted from the machine and ran to the emergency room.

“What happened? How is she?” He asked as he approached his younger brother.

“Hyung, she got into an accident. She was crossing the street…..a delivery truck came speeding by.” Chunji looked down, his brows furrowed.

“Where? Inhee’s not the type to boldly cross streets.” Khun said.

Bom spoke.

“In front of Kim Corporation.” She said. Then she looked at Jaejoong.

“If something happens to her, I wont forgive you, ever.” Bom said.

Khun looked at Chunji questioningly.

“They~”

“Mrs. Kim’s family?” The doctor went out of the room.

“Is the operation done? How is she?” Jaejoong walked up in a rush.

“She’s fine, she already passed the dangerous stage, but the operation is still on going.”

Khun sighed in relief.

“Please do your best doctor.” Jaejoong said. The doctor nodded solemnly and went back in.

 

 

After speaking with the doctor and fixing the hospital papers Jaejoong went up to the hospital’s sky garden.

 

He felt like his world was crumbling.  Inhee was still inside the ER.

I never expected that happened to her. Her nightmares…..that monster…..Bummie Oppa.

She had trauma.

He shook his head in guilt.

Why did I have to be so cold to her?

He pulled out my phone.

5 missed calls.

INHEE

tumblr_lsx48hiN771qdg4buo1_500.gif

He was blaming himself. If he didn’t have to be so cold to her, this would never have happened.

“It’s all because of me.”

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

After 4 hours of operation, Inhee was finally moved into a room.

I entered the room and found her alone. She was sleeping. A small band-aid was under eye. The bruises on her legs were already cleaned. There was a big bandage in her side, which disturbed me the most.

“Her left side hit the car pretty hard. It’s fortunate that it didn’t her head.”

I nodded to Seunghyun, he was Inhee’s attending doctor.

“She lost a lot of blood, but she’s okay. She might not be able to move much because of the wound.”

“When will she wake up?” I asked.

“We don’t know. It may take long-”

My chest dropped.

“Don’t worry, Jaejoong, she’s not in a coma, it’s because of the impact from the accident, her body needs to rest and recharge.”

Seunghyun left after telling me her vitals.

I sat beside her on the bed. Her lips were pale and there was a purple mark on her cheek.

“I’m so sorry, Inhee.”

I felt my tears falling.

She shouldn’t be suffering right now. It should be me who is.

“Please get well, for me.” I kissed her forehead lightly.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

3 days have passed, still no signs of Inhee waking up. Jaejoong was restless. He would spend half of his day at the hospital and unwillingly he would go to the company.

 

“Ya, when is she going to wake?” Bom asked worriedly.

Seunghyun placed his hand on hers reassuringly.

“She will wake up, we just have to be patient.”

 

Meanwhile, the elders were all so worried. Inhee’s parents had to fly straight to Seoul from Vietnam to check on their daughter. Mrs. Kim would visit her every afternoon.

But Inhee wasn’t the only one who made them worry. Jaejoong too. He skipped meals daily and his pallor was different. He didn’t talk much too.

“Hyung’s worrying me.” Junsu sighed. Changmin looked at Inhee’s sleeping form. The four of them were visiting her.

“Why? Did something happen?” Yoochun asked.

“We had a meeting today, and he was totally out of it. At times he loses his temper too.”

“He’s just worried, Su.” Yunho chided.

“I know, I just wish Inhee would wake up soon.” Junsu frowned. Yoochun nodded thoughtfully.

“Everyone wants that too.” Yunho said.

 

“Oh, you guys are here.” Jaejoong entered the room. They all smiled wanly.

“How are you holding up?” Yunho asked. Jaejoong only smiled and shook his head lightly. He went over to Inhee and brushed her hair off her face.

“What did the doctor say?” Changmin asked.

“Seunghyun said she’s okay.” Jaejoong said.

“She’ll be fine, hyung. She’ll wake up soon.” Yoochun said as he patted his shoulder.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

inhee,,wake up~~~~~~