Chapter 61

I'm Marrying You?!

Narrator’s POV

 

Khun was visiting her younger sister in the morning. He smiled as he patted her cheek lightly. Color had gone back on her face, her cheeks returned to it’s natural blush.

“I hope you’re okay, you got everyone worrying, baby.”

He fixed her pillow and kissed her forehead. After talking to her doctor, he left.

 

Kim Jaejoong was seen on the rooftop garden of his company. He had a cup of coffee sitting beside him. He was wearing an unfathomable expression on his face.

He was thinking about Inhee. Worry tainted his face. He was blaming himself still because of the accident. What made his heart ache more was that it had to happen right after he had been so cold to her.

Memories flashed in his mind as he remembered her voice.

tumblr_loee8jFuQZ1qagmgmo4_250.gif

tumblr_loee8jFuQZ1qagmgmo3_250.gif

What made him smile was when he placed the ruby ring necklace around her.

tumblr_loee8jFuQZ1qagmgmo2_250.gif

“I miss you, Ho Inhee.”

 

 

It was a Friday night when Jaejoong persuaded Inhee’s nurse that he should watch over. Seunghyun, her doctor approved understanding what Jae was feeling.

 

“He seems really worried over Inhee.” Seunghyun commented.

He and Bom were having a meal together.

“It’s what you called guilt, babe.” Bom shrugged indifferently.

Seunghyun looked at her pointedly.

“I’m worried over her too, but Kim Jaejoong doesn’t deserve~”

“Bom.” Seunghyun shook his head. Bom shrugged.

Well she never got over her disappointemnt on Jaejoong’s actions.

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

I set my bags down on the other bed. Inhee was still asleep. Her breathing was even, she was just like resting.

“Are you doing well?” I whispered as I caressed her unbruised her cheek. Her bruises and cuts were starting to heal.

The only thing I want right now is for her to wake up and for her to personally tell me that she’s fine and she forgives me.

I was wrong in getting mad at her. I shouldn’t have jumped into conclusions right away. I should have at least tried to understand her.

“Mister Kim, these came in today for miss.” Our butler said as he entered the room with a large bouquet. I assigned him here in the hospital so that he can look over the hospital papers while I am not around.

“From whom is it?” I asked as I eyed the flowers. It must be from Chansung or the other guys.

“I don’t know, it came without a card.”

He placed it on the table and left.

It was a huge bouquet of red roses.

Odd choice of flowers, though.

But, how come it didn’t come with a card?

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Jaejoong took a light dinner and watched over dinner. He hasn’t been sleeping well for days. He was terribly worried over Inhee.

“Wake up soon, okay?” He said to her sleeping form and kissed her forehead.

 

He didn’t sleep right away, he was reviewing some files he took with him on his iPad. He checked the time, it was already 2 AM. With a sigh he decided to sleep not until he heard Inhee weeping.

“Take him away…..He’s back……..No….He can’t know!”

Jaejoong soothingly rubbed her arms.

“He’s gone now, Inhee.” He said in a soft tone. Inhee started to scream.

“No!.....Jaejoong…he….cant know…….Jaebum…monster~”

“It’s okay now, Inhee.I’m here.” He had no choice but to lie down beside her.

Inhee shook her head. Jaejoong just wrapped his arms around her. He felt somewhat relieved. He finally heard her voice.

Then, Inhee’s body went stiff. Jaejoong looked down on her.

“….Jaejoong?” Her voice was a whisper.

Jaejoong was stunned for a while.

“Where am I~what happened?”

Jaejoong sat up and looked at her. He was unsure whether she was really awake or still sleep talking.

“Are you really awake?” Jaejoong asked. Inhee looked at him oddly and nodded.

 

Your POV

 

Before I could ask what happened, I was enveloped in a bone crushing hug, literally.

“I’m so relieved.”

My left side was hurting. Besides the fact that he was making my heart beat wildly.

“Jaejoong, it hurts.” I pushed him lightly.

He immediately let go.

“Do you need anything?” He asked with a smile.

“Water.” I nodded. My throat felt like the Sahara desert.

 

“I was asleep for five days?” I voiced out.

Jaejoong nodded warily. I could tell he was still worried. I leaned on him comfortingly, as well as to lessen the pain on my side.

“Inhee, I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have gotten mad at you, I didn’t~”

“I should be the one apologizing, I kept things from you, I lied so~”

“I understand now why you kept those things from me.”

I felt a one thousand ton rock land on my tummy. I looked at him. His face bore no expression, but his eyes were fixed on the necklace around my neck.

“I never thought this ring had no meaning to you.”

I tilted my head still not getting it.

“You even told me that I shouldn’t be giving it you.” He smiled ruefully.

“Still not getting it.”

OH MY GOD, he can’t know right? I mean, NO, NO, NO. I winced as I moved a little away from him.

What did happen to me anyway? Why is my left side hurting like hell?

“Inhee, look at me.” He called.

“What?” I tried to sit up. He smiled and pushed me back gently. He shook his head.

“That ring, it means something.”

 

 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

i didnt mean that i would delete the fic hahaha, i was talking about the chapter haha :)