Chapter 5

I'm Marrying You?!

 

 

~~~Narrator’s POV~~~

 

“Isn’t she the loveliest gal?” Mrs. Kim gushed to her husband. They were inside their Rolls Royce, their son was in his own car.

“Yes, the Ho young lady is very pretty.” Mr. Kim replied to his wife.

“I’m so thankful we’ve made that arrangement when they were born, they were made for each other!” Mrs. Kim put her palms together.

“But, honey, when should we tell them?” Her husband asked.

“We will tell them when our friends will arrive.” She replied, referring to the Ho elders.

Mr. Kim and Mr. Ho both went to the same university; they spent time together and eventually became best friends. Over the years their friendship has become stronger, thus when Mr. Kim’s first born was born they were disappointed because Khun, the Ho first born was also a male, luckily, the second child came, In Hee.

 

It was around 3 AM when Ho Nichkhun woke up from his sleep due to someone screaming. He got up from his bed realizing who was making the noise. He placed his cardigan on and made his way to his sister’s room.

He found Inhee in her bed, she was screaming in her sleep.

“Hey, hey, Inhee, it’s okay, relax, no one’s after you.” He said soothingly as he caressed her hair.

Inhee’s tears were falling from her eyes. This thing happens from time to time. Her nightmares began right after……something happened to her.

“Innie, it’s okay, I’m here.” Khun shook gently. Inhee’s eyes opened.

“..What..happened?” She asked. Khun smiled at her.

“Bad dream again, huh? You almost made my ears fall.” Khun said lightly as he handed her a glass of water. Inhee sat up.

“I’m sorry, oppa.” She took a sip from the glass.

“It’s okay.” Khun rubbed her hair playfully and stood up.

“Oppa? I cant get rid…..of that..” She said, her voice was hushed.

Khun’sface hardened at the memory.

“Do you want me to stay until you fall asleep again?” He asked.

Inhee nodded. Khun sat on one of the reclining chairs near her bed.

“Sleep well.” He said as he kissed her forehead.

 

Your POV

 

Mom and dad were coming back tomorrow, well, the said they were only staying for a week. And today, there’s this entrepreneur ball.

“Must I come?” I asked. My brother and his friends were in our house.

Specifically, in the arcade, we had one big room in our house in which oppa and my dongsaeng filled it with gaming consoles, dartboards, pool tables and other stuff.

“Yeah, it’s only once a year, baby.” Chansung oppa said. We had our lunch in the room, on the floor were 3 huge empty boxes of 36 inch pizzas.

“I know, but…it sounds do boring, plus I might just cause trouble.” I smiled at my made up alibi.

“Don’t worry, we’ll stop you from breaking a plate.” Taecyeon oppa smirked. I threw a pillow at him.

“If you don’t go, your Khunoppa might get ladies hanging onto him, we need some sort of…barricade.” Wooyoungoppa nudged me on the shoulder while drinking soda.

I winced at a certain memory, last year, Junho oppa had his birthday party at their private resort, and he had some friends over. Then people were drinking, Khun oppa was sitting alone on one of the booths when a lady approached him and started to take her clothes off.

“I’ll give you the red one.” Chansung oppa said, referring to the car I asked from him. I smiled.

“Deal!” I shook his hand.

“Mwoya, just because of a car I might be less?” Khun oppa said as he shoved me playfully.

“You know I love you brother.” I grinned as I hugged him.

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

I was working on some documents when Yoochun came in.

“Oh, to what do I owe this pleasure? Having you here, means….you broke up with fourth girl already.” I said as I stood up and sat on the leather couch.

“How did you know?” He asked as he sat right across me.

I gave him a knowing look.

“Anyway, you coming to this ball tonight?” He asked.

“Yes.” I turned my head to the invitation on my table.

“Ask Serin, this is a good opportunity.” He said as he nodded his head.

“Did you come here to be my love coach?” I raised one brow at him. He grinned.

“Nope, I’m just saying, better do it earlier, you’ll never know what will happen.”

“What if….she wont…like it?”

“That, well at least you tried, plus I don’t think she’ll reject you, hyung.”

I sighed and looked down.

“Just do it, and think positive.” He patted my shoulder.

 

After eating lunch with Yoochun, I drove to Serin’s workplace.

“Oh, what brings you here?” She stood up as I entered her office. She gave me a light hug and offered me to sit. I felt my heart did a little flutter when she hugged me.

“Serin-ah, can…. I ask you something?”

“Sure.” She nodded her head.

“About tonight…the entrepreneur’s ball…are you going?” I stuttered.

“Yeah, mom asked me to.” She shrugged.

“Then…..willyou..be my….?” WHEW.

I saw her smiled.

“Of course, you’re one of my best buddies, Jae. It’s a yes.” She smiled.

 

I don’t know what to feel about her reply, should I be happy that she said yes, or be sad that she only considers me as a best pal?

 

Your POV

 

I stood in front my floor length mirror. I began to examine my dress. I was wearing a teal blue dress from Emilio Pucci. I checked my shoes. It was a pair from Jimmy Choos new line.

“You look lovely, sister.” My brother was leaning on the post. He was dressed in a black Armani tux that fit him snugly.

“Thanks, Khun oppa.”

“Ready to go?” He asked.

“Yeahp, 2 hours max, okay?” I said. He laughed as he we went out of my room.

“Make it three, most of our investors will be there.” He said as we reached the stairs.

I thought for while. I guess it’s okay, because my other brothas will be there too.

“Cool, as long as no one takes their clothes off in front of you.” I nodded.

“Ya! Must you bring that up?” He said as he helped me get in the car. I waited for him to sit beside me before speaking again.

“Golden boy, don’t lose your cool.” I said as we both laughed.

“But, oppa, if you do find you special someone*air quotation* tell me and I’ll ask for her resume.” I teased.

He rolled his eyes at me.

 

~~~Narrator’s POV~~~

 

The beautiful Ho siblings finally arrived at the venue. They entered lobby, some media where there and took pictures of them. Men were in awe as they looked at Inhee, she was always a legendary beauty. People got intimidated of her too.

It’s another case for the women, they eyed their prey, in other words, Ho Nichkhun. Everyone loved him, especially the opposites . But he never had someone.

“That was stressing.” Inhee muttered as they got in the hall.

“I thought you got used to it already.” Khun said as he nodded to some of his colleagues.

“No, I don’t like it.” Inhee replied as she placed her hand on the hook of his arm.

“I don’t see them.” She said, referring to the others.

“They’re they have to be.” Khun replied.

Then a tall man approached them.

“Mr. Ho, nice to meet you again.”

Inhee looked at the guy. Another familiar model looking one.

“Mr. Jung, it’s been a long time, I’m pleased that our deal went well.”

“Me too, sales have been doubling ever since.”

Jung Yunho looked at the girl beside Nickhun.

Then he noted to himself, the guys did tell him that this girl was a player. He smiled at the girl politely.

“Oh, right, this is my younger sister, Inhee, Inhee-yah, this Jung Yunho, we have a partnership deal with their company.“

Yunho got a bit confused. She’s the Ho heiress?

“Good evening, Miss Ho.” He greeted her and shook her hand.

“Good evening, nice to meet you.” She replied back and smiled at him.

 

Your POV

 

I got introduced to this really intimidating tall guy. He was handsome but I know I’ve seen him somewhere. I excused myself as I made my way to wherChansung oppa and Taecyeon oppa were standing.

“You look beautiful, baby.” Taec oppa said as he handed me a flute of Cristal.

“Thanks, oppa.” I looked at Chansung oppa he was eating some sort of bite sized cream pies.

“Wooyoungieoppa?” I asked.

“I haven’t seen him yet, Junho and Junsu wont make it, and they have this conference at Sweden.” Taec oppa explained, I nodded. Then I saw a familiar face.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++