Chapter 77

I'm Marrying You?!

Narrator’s POV

 

Chunji couldn’t call the helicopter for them right away and Inhee was already edgy.

“Give me the keys, Ji.” She said.

“Noona, you can’t drive in this state.” Chunji could sense his sister’s tension.

“Just give them to me now.” Inhee said with authority.

 

A black Maserati was seen careening in the streets of Busan. The car earned looks from the locals not only because it was a rare car, it was the fact that it was driving beyond the speed limit.

 

Behind the wheel, Inhee was worried. She was afraid Jaejoong would misunderstand them again. She could already sense that Jaejoong didn’t really like Donghae. And of course, she was worried that this issue might affect the three of them.

 

Your POV

 

I sighed as I finally reached downtown Seoul. Before heading to his office I decided stop by a coffee shop, I bought tea for myself and coffee for him.

What if he’s mad at me? This would definitely piss him off. It would affect our image.

 

I entered the company lobby in a haste not minding the looks I received. I rode in the elevator alone.

Is he in his office? Or in a meeting?

Why am I so nervous? Dammit.

I reached his secretary’s desk and he wasn’t there. I wonder where he went.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

“Serin-ah, why did you follow me? The meeting is still on going.” Jaejoong said, shocked that Serin followed him to his office.

Serin shook her head and went to him.

 

Inhee, with Jaejoong’s warm coffee in her hand and her clutch on the other, walked to Jaejoong’s door. She was confused to find the door slightly ajar.

She was about to push the door open when she heard voices.

She peeked through the little spaces.

There she saw Jaejoong sharing a kiss with Serin. The coffee on her hand fell on the floor spilling its contents. She covered with her hand to prevent herself from crying.

Yunho was walking his way towards Jaejoong’s office when he saw Inhee standing by the door. His smile fell as soon as he saw her expression.

He watched her turn away from the door while covering ; she looked like she was about to cry. Yunho went towards the door in haste. His eyes widened in shock.

He turned towards Inhee.

“Inhee-ya! Inhee!”

 

Inhee did her best to prevent her tears from falling. She ran to the elevator and pressed the button hastily.

She finally arrived at the lobby and ran to her car.

It was there where she finally allowed herself to cry. She never felt so much in pain in her.

She shook her head as she remembered the scene.

“I knew it. We never had a chance.”

 

Yunho gave up on looking for Inhee and went up back to Jaejoong’s office.

He was angry.

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

I pushed Serin away from me.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!”

“You still love me, I can feel it. Let Inhee go.”

“I did love you in the past, but now, all I need is Inhee. She’s the one I love.” I retorted.

“She did this to you and yet you’re still on her side?” She was tearing up.

“Those pictures mean nothing to me. I only need her.”

“I’m the one you need, Jaejoong.”

“Serin, no. Please don’t be like this.” I tried to calm her down.

Then, the door bust open. Yunho came in with the files.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Yunho came in through the doors of Jaejoong’s office. He slammed the files on the table and punched his friend’s face without any hesitation. Serin gasped.

“We told you so many times to sort out your feelings, bastard.” He seethed and went away.

Jaejoong sat up wincing from the pain. His lip was cut, a small stream of blood formed on his lips. Serin kneeled beside him and attempted to wipe his lip, but he resisted.

“Just go, Serin.”

 

Jaejoong sat on one of the couches in his office. He knew Yunho had seen it all, but what drove his anger like that?

Jaejoong stood up from his seat and went to the door, and then he stepped on something.

He looked down; it was a cup from a coffee shop. Its contents were spilled on the floor. He picked it up.

He felt something drop in his heart as he saw the note stuck on the cup. 

I can explain. –Inhee

 

He dropped the cup and ran out of his office.

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

Inhee saw it. She saw it all. She must have misunderstood. I can’t lose her now. I need her. I made my way to the lobby and went down to the basement to get my car.

Where is she?

I got my phone, and tried calling her but I was transferred to her voicemail.

I hurt her again.

Why didn’t I tell her that I love her earlier?!

 

I drove out of the company and went home.

“Has Inhee arrived?” I asked the butler not bothering to wait for his reply, I went up to her room.

She wasn’t there.

I leaned against the doorframe.

I did it again. I hurt her.

 

Your POV

 

Am I this attached to him? Why cant I bring out the Inhee that Bom trained? The fierce and cold one? WHERE IS SHE!?

I leaned on the steering wheel. I cant believe this. And to think I cared so much and drove here.

He doesn’t care for me; he’s still in love with her. This is how the deal goes. We were never supposed to fall in love. I was NEVER supposed to fall in love with him in the first place.

It’s my fault that I’m hurt. No one to blame.

This is the consequence, the hurt and the pain.

 I just hoped that maybe…..he would look at me. I never knew that…..he and Serin….

No, this won’t do. I wiped my tears away.

“I shouldn’t cry for him, we married for business. I should stop this. It’s good he didn’t see me back there.” I sighed in relief.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Rumors were flying around. Everyone was curious about what happened. LeeDong’s office was crowded with reporters as well as the Kim building and the Ho main office. None of the three corporations have released and article. People were already gossiping about the young miss Ho. She was on fire, in a bad way.

 

Khun was in his office, barking orders to stop the spread of the article and, TAKE DOWN the reporter who uploaded it. He was at boiling point now. What’s worst is that no one can seem to contact the couple.

 

Inhee pulled over in front of a park. She sat on one of the benches and tried to calm herself.

“I’ll be okay.” She said to herself.

She couldn’t go home, she doesn’t think she can face Jaejoong yet.

“I can’t even go to our old home.” She muttered.

Surely, Nichkhun has already seen the article about Donghae and he would just scold her if she goes there.

 

Taecyeon was enjoying a night alone in his luxurious penthouse. He was lounging in his living room watching a movie, then his doorbell rang.

“Who is-” He stopped in midsentence as soon as he recognized who his guest was.

Inhee didn’t say anything but just hugged him.

“It’s okay baby, I’m sure those rumors would be gone by tomorrow.” He tried to soothe her.

Taecyeon gave her a cup of warm tea and sat down.

“Mianhae oppa, I barged into your house like this, it’s just that….I…..” She sighed.

“It’s okay, Innie, don’t force yourself to explain.” He patted her hand.

“Thank you, oppa.”

“I already ask the maids to clean up one of the guest rooms.”

She nodded.

 

Your POV

 

I had no other choice. If I go to my old home, my oppa and dongsaeng and my parents would kill me. And if I go home to my house, I would see Jaejoong. And it would hurt.

But, have to accept it. She’s the first love and first love never dies.

I shut the door behind me and sat on the divan.

Then I remembered the chat I had with Donghae at Jeju.

“One year, then counting from the date you got married with him, it’s been 10 months already.”

It’s been 10 months since I married Jaejoong.

I stood up and got my phone.

 

“Lawyer Song, it’s me. Ho Inhee.”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

jigeum buteo jeonjaeng iya

I’ve been listening to mblaq lately, kkkk. This is a long chappy…..a sad one, I guess.