Chapter 23

I'm Marrying You?!

 

Your POV

 

Everywhere I went people would ask me about my marriage, and it makes me feel guilty having to lie to them all the time. I sighed as I walked back to where I saw Jaejoong was standing.

“Hello, Inhee!” Junsu oppa greeted me. I smiled back at him.

“How’s your night?” I asked him.

“It’s good, but Yoochun has something to say.” He looked at Yoochun then at me.

“Inhee, I’m sorry, I shouldn’t~”

“Oppa, I wasn’t mad at you, honestly, I was more annoyed. But no hurt feelings.” I smiled.

“Thanks, Inhee-yah, but Jaejoong and Serin~”

“Let’s not bring it up, where is Jaejoong by the way?” I asked as I looked around.

“Hyung’s over there, with his parents.” Junsu said. I nodded and made my way to him.

“Oh, Inhee, dear, we have some news for you.” Omonim said.

I felt Jaejoong’s arm automatically wound around my waist.

“We’re really sorry about this, child. But we need you to go there.”

…..What?

“About tomorrow, we might have to cancel the flight.” Jaejoong said.

“But, you told me it was urgent.” I looked at his parents then at him.

“Tomorrow, you’ll be guesting at World Talk, they’re curious about your marriage.” Omonim said.

“But, Jaejoong has a business trip~”

“He has to postpone it, this is a good opportunity for you two to show to the public how happy you are.”

I heard Jaejoong sigh. I know that this trip was very important and urgent.

“Omonim, I’ll do it alone.” I said. I felt them all look at me with wide eyes.

“Inhee, Jaejoong should come with you~”

“It’s okay, I can do it alone, I’ll just tellt them that he’s busy, I’m sure they would understand.” I smiled reassuringly.

“Inhee, I don’t think~” Jaejoong started. I silenced him with a smile.

“It’s okay.” I said.

“If you’re sure about that, Jaejoong could cancel~”

“Abeonim, it’s really fine with me.”  I smiled.

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

“I know, you’re welcome, Jaejoong.” Inhee said as we sat on our table. I chuckled.

“Thank you, Inhee, but why’d you do it anyway?” I asked.

“Well, I knew how urgent that trip was, and it’s more important than an interview right?” She shrugged.

“So, I’m flying alone tomorrow.” I said. She smiled.

“Buy me something nice.” She said.

“Like what?”

“Food!” She grinned.

“You guys having fun?” Yunho sat beside me.

Inhee waved at him. He smiled back. I looked at her smile; there was just something about this girl that makes me feel happy inside.

 

~~~Narrator’s POV~~~

 

“You’re not having any nightmares tonight aren’t you?” Jaejoong asked as Inhee sat on the counter top of their kitchen.

“Because, I have an early flight tomorrow.” Jaejoong grinned as Inhee threw a toothpick at him.

“Don’t worry, I already bought a mouth gag, if that makes you happy.” She said as she went down from her position to get a glass of water.

“Don’t do that, you might get red marks on your face.” Jaejoong said as he leaned on the chair. Meanwhile, Inhee was having trouble reaching the cupboards.

“Shorty.” Jaejoong grinned as he easily got a glass and handed it to her.

“Show off.” She replied as she got the glass.

“The maids wont be around tomorrow, do you want anything for breakfast?” He asked.

Inhee looked at him.

“Anything would be fine.” She replied, feeling odd in a way, no guy has ever volunteered to cook breakfast for her.

“I never heard of the dish “anything”.” Jaejoong said.

“We can just order~”

“Nope, home cooked food is the best.” Jaejoong said as he stood up straightly.

“Fine, I guess, ham and eggs would sound nice, I don’t really like kimchi during mornings.” Inhee said nodded to herself.

“Inhee-yah, come here.” Jaejoong said, still leaning on the countertop.

He opened his arms. Inhee looked at him strangely and walked slowly, hesitant.

“Aigoo, come here.” Jaejoong pulled her in for a hug.

Inhee froze, his arms were wrapped around her.

“Thank you, for earlier, I thought you’d want me to stay behind for the tv show and for saving me from my mother.” He chuckled softly.

“Ya…why are you being like…this?” Inhee finally managed to find her voice.

“I wont be seeing you for three days, cant I just hug you?”

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

Kim Jaejoong, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!?

I let go of Inhee slowly. What came into me?

I TOLD YOU, YOU WERE IN DANGER, you IDIOT!

I know, I’ve been really concerned over her, but…why am I feeling this way? When she’s around, I’m happy and contented when she’s not I feel jumpy and…… I sighed inwardly.

I love Serin, I only love Serin. Inhee….i see her just as my friend, best friend, maybe, right?

“Uhmm, before you wanna cook tomorrow, you might want to refill the fridge..” She said.

“Why? It’s empty?” I asked.

“Yes, young master.” She smiled cheekily and made her way to the stairs. As soon as I heard her door shut, I placed my hand over my heart.

Did her smile just make my heart beat faster?

Jae, calm down, it’s just because she’s beautiful and too perfect, that’s why you’re feeling this way. It’s….just admiration. Relax and compose yourself. Serin is the one.

 

~~~Narrator’s POV~~~

 

It was already 11 PM in the evening, and the couple was seen inside a mart.

“I didn’t know you’d really want to cook.” Inhee muttered as she fixed her hoodie. Jaejoong laughed and continued to push the cart, with Inhee behind him.

“What are we getting?” She asked as she held on to the tail of his cardigan. Yes, it has become her habit, not that Jaejoong minded.

“Food, since I’m leaving you for three days, I might as well fill the fridge up.”

“But the maids can do it~”

“I know, but this is fun, doing it together.” Jaejoong shrugged as they made their way to the meat section.

“Fun? Grocery shopping late at night.” She muttered as she walked away from him.

“Ohh, so this is what they call canned kimchi. It looks odd.” Inhee lifted the product up.

“Having fun? Ya, you’re looking at it as if it’s a specimen or something.” Jaejoong got the can and placed it down.

“Are you done?” Inhee asked. Jaejoong nodded.

“Now, it’s time for my favorite.” He smiled as they walked.

 

 

They stopped in front of an ice cream display.

“This is not breakfast.” Inhee shook her head disapprovingly.

“It’s my favorite.” He grinned as he opened the freezer.

tumblr_lte0ltgjuX1qiqdpwo1_r1_250.gif

“Any particular flavor you like?” He asked.

“Just get what you want.” Inhee waved her hand dismissively.

Jaejoong nodded and got his very own tub.

 

Your POV

 

I woke up a bit earlier than usual today; maybe it’s due to the fact Jaejoong asked me to wake up early or my brother’s reprimanding finally worked. I shrugged as I washed my face.

I made my way down to the kitchen and heard some clanking from the kitchen. Jaejoong’s up.

I found his back facing me while he was busy stirring some thing on the pan. I looked at the window. Oh, it’s still dawn. 5 AM, now that’s early…for me.

“Need help?” I asked as I went in.

“You’re up early?”

“What an insult.” I said as I sat on the countertop.

He grinned. He was making pancakes.

“When did you learn how to cook?” I asked.

“It just came in naturally.” He winked. I rolled my eyes.

I watched him as he cooked. How come he’s so good in everything he does? This isn’t fair! He can cook well, he’s a good businessman, he’s a good person and…..he looks like a prince. I looked at his side profile and I thought to myself….

Serin, why can’t you see him?

I slumped my shoulders. She’s so lucky to have someone like him in love with her.

“Okay, so now, what’s with sighing?” Jaejoong said as he placed some plates on the table.

“You’re off to warm Thailand and I’m off to cold studios later.” I said as I hopped off and got a pitcher of orange juice.

“Well, you could always back out~”

“Nope.” I shook my head.

“We’d both get grilled, on both sides.” I smiled as I sat down. He handed me my knife and fork and placed syrup on my pancakes.

“Enjoy.” He smiled and patted my nose.

He has to stop doing this, being so kind and……AHHHHHHHHH!!

I cant get use to this, it’s not right.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

i already wrote this in advance!! hahaha, hope u guys enjoy :DD