Chapter 59

I'm Marrying You?!

 

 

Narrator’s POV

 

 

Jaejoong approached Bom and Chunji.

“What happened? Is she okay? What did the doctor say?” He fired questions. Chunji was about to open his mouth when Bom stood up, seething.

“You even have the guts to ask that?” Her voice was dripping with venom.

“Excuse me?” Jaejoong looked at her, confused.

“It’s all because of you!”

Chunji looked at the two. Confused over Bom’s outburst.

“If only she didn’t care about you, if only she didn’t give a damn about what you think, this....would never have happened.” She said, stabbing a finger on Jaejoong’s chest.

“What….do you mean?”

“Noona, calm down.” Chunji took her by the shoulders. But Bom shrugged him off.

“No, I’ve kept silent long enough. I cant stand Inhee getting hurt.”

“Earlier today…she came to me. She was worried, you were mad at her. She told me…..you thought….she kept things from you.”

“She did keep things from me.” Jaejoong interjected.

“Jaebum and her, yes it’s true, they knew each other. Him, Inhee, Khun, Chunji and the guys all grew up together. We were all good friends until……”

Chunji flinched and walked away. He doesn’t want to be reminded again.

“Bom, I don’t know where you’re going but I need to get to the doctor~”

“Oh no, you listen to me, Mr. Kim, you’ve been hurting my best friend for too long already. Inhee..she’s in pain. I know you know that, her nightmares.”

Jaejoong remembered Inhee weeping in her sleep.

“She also hurt me, she used me. Kept things from me. Made me look like a fool in front of her friends and Park Jaebum.”

“And you didn’t make her look like a fool in front of national tv, too?” Bom asked pointedly.

Jaejoong looked away.

 

“Oppa, we’re done with the site checking, let’s go eat.” Inhee grinned as they walked down the slope.

“Uhmmm. Okay, where do you want to eat?” Jaebum asked while checking his cell phone.

“There’s this small restaurant I saw a few blocks away, let’s eat there.”

Jaebum nodded. Inhee wrapped her arm around his and chatted happily.

 

“Inhee-ya, I heard something from your brother.”

Inhee looked up questioningly. Jaebum drank his soju before talking.

“About a ceratin Mr. Lee.”

Inhee blushed. Jaebum saw it. He filled his glass with soju again.

“Ah, him.”

“Who is he?” Jaebum asked.

“LeeDong Corporation, do you know them?”

Jaebum nodded.

“He’s Lee Dong Hae, the only son of Lee Dong.”

“Is he good looking?” Jaebum tried to calm himself.

Inhee nodded with a smile.

“Do you like him?”

Inhee pouted for a while and looked up, not noticing the number of alcohol Jaebum has already consumed.

“A little.”

“But Oppa, you must be under a lot of stress. With your father forcing you into the company.”

Jaebum nodded slightly. He was already drunk.

 

“Oppa, why must you drink so much?” Inhee sighed as he placed Jaebum’s arm around her shoulder and walked with him. They were both making their way to the car a few blocks away. It was already late and there were a few people walking around.

Inhee sighed as she pulled her hair up. She felt Jaebum’s breath on her neck and shook her head.

“Now I have to drive.” She mumbled.

Then she felt her back hit the brick red wall.

“Oppa?” She blinked. Jaebum had her trapped between his arms.

“Why don’t you see me?” He slurred.

Inhee tilted her head, not getting him.

“I’ve been with you all along….wae?”

“Why can’t you see me?!”

Then she felt Jaebum’s hands all around her. His lips landed on hers. She tired pushing him away, but she couldn’t. Her tears were starting to fall. His hands had already ripped her shirt. Jaebum didn’t stop; it was like he couldn’t feel Inhee pushing him. His hands were traveling on her body.

Jaebum was pulled off her, he landed on wet pavement, lip bleeding.

“You f.cking bastard.” It was her older brother, his eyes were glaring at his older friend.

His friends were with him, all of them got worried when the two wouldn’t answer their calls.

“Inhee-ya, it’s okay, we’re here now, you’re safe.” Junho said as he took of his coat and placed it around her. Inhee shook her head violently, tears flooding her face.

“I trusted you Hyung, you were my friend.” Nichkhun said as he pulled Jaebum up only to punch him again.

“Khun……I’m sor~”

“Don’t say it, it makes me want to kill you more. You touched my sister.” He kicked him, hard.

“Khun, stop, it’s not worth it.” Jun pulled him away.

“I hope you rot in hell, Jaebum.” Taecyeon said.

Khun went to his sister and enveloped her in his arms.

“It’s okay now, baby. Oppa’s here.” He whispered as he lifted her up, he kissed her forehead once.

 


tumblr_lqepe7fnGz1qagmgmo1_500.gif

Jaejoong sat on the chair, a confused look on his face. Bom had told him everything.

“She didn’t want you to look at her differently that’s why she kept it from you.”

Jaejoong shook his head. His fists were curled.

“Her nightmares, are all because of him.”

“Him? Park Jaebum?”

Bom nodded.

“Ever since that day, his name was never mentioned. Inhee changed too. For months, she wouldn’t come out of the house, she was always afraid. She wouldn’t even let any other guy come near her. There was a point when she ran away from Wooyoung, she was afraid. Trauma got to her.”

Jaejoong leaned down, running his hands through his hair in frustration.

“I hope you’ll forgive her, she only wanted your good opinion.” Bom said as she left.

Jaejoong felt tears threatening to fall from his eyes.

“You didn’t have to do this, Inhee.” He whispered.

“I don’t know what to do if I lose you.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

regrets eh?