Chapter 15

I'm Marrying You?!

Your POV

 

After the uneventful lunch, we ordered coffee. Chunji was beside me, typing on his phone.

“Ya, quit texting.” I said.

“I’m sorry, noona. It’s one of my friends.”

I rolled my eyes.

“Inhee-ssi, has our friend been treating you well?” Yoochun asked.

“Ah, yes, he’s been really….kind.” I nodded.

Jaejoong smacked him by the shoulder.

“What? I’m just asking, you know what they say, if your heart~”

“Park Yoochun, stop bothering our new sister, okay?” Yunho said, then Serin suddenly stood up.

“I have to—go. I’ll see you guys tomorrow.” She abruptly left.

Serin, I never actually spoke to her, well except for that time when I spilled my drink on her. But, I have a feeling that she doesn’t like me.

“Is she in a bad mood?” Junsu asked. I saw Yunho throw a meaningful look at Jaejoong.

“Noona, I have to go.”

“Ah, really? I’ll go with you, I didn’t bring~”

“Jaejoong hyung, can you bring noona home? She rode with me today.” Chunji said, I glared at him.

“Ji, he’s busy~”

“Sure, I’ll drive her home.” Jaejoong nodded.

“Thanks, then, I’ll see you later Ho Inhee, I mean Kim.” Chunji kissed my forehead and left. I pouted. He left me again.

 

Jaejoong’s POV

 

I watch her pout as her brother left. She really looked like she was the youngest. How I come I’ve never noticed how close she was to her siblings, I find it cute.

“What happened with Rin?” Changmin asked.

“I don’t know, she’s been acting strange already.” Chun replied.

“Well, it’s time I have a meeting to attend.” Yunho said.

 

Inhee and I were walking towards my car.

“It’s okay if you don’t drive me home, I can hail a cab.” She said. I shook my head.

“I’ll drive you home, it’s not safe.”

She nodded.

“But, will it be okay if we pass by at the company first? I just have to get some things.”

“Sure.” She replied. She was trying to get something from her purse, when she tripped on the pavement.

 

Narrator’s POV

 

Inhee was looking inside her purse, looking for phone when her heel got stuck between a dent on the road. She was about to fall face first when a strong arm held onto her waist tightly. Inhee was holding onto his forearm, heart beating wildly.

“Are you okay?” Jaejoong steadied her. She was standing up again, cheeks flushing. She looked away.

“Yeah, but my heel’s..stuck.” She mentally face palmed herself for being careless. Jaejoong smiled and bent down. He removed her foot from the shoe and he oulled the shoe out.

“Here.” He said as he placed her foot on the shoe. He stood up and faced Inhee.

“Does your foot hurt?” He asked. Inhee looked down, her cheeks were red, blood red.

“No,,,I’m okay,thank you.”

“No problem.” He said as they continued to walk.

Inhee didn’t like how her “cheeks” reacted to Jaejoong, she didn’t like it at all.

 

Your POV

 

A sunny Thursday morning, I was in my room arranging some of the shelves. My books were scattered and it was starting to tick me off.

I was about to empty the third shelf when my phone rang. I hopped to my dresser and picked it up.

“Hello?”

“Inhee? It’s me.” A familiar husky voice said.

“Jaejoong?”

“Yeah, are you busy?”

“Not really, why? Is something the matter?”

“Well, can I ask you a favor?”

“O…kay.” I bit my lower lip as I sat down on my bed.

“Can you please ask butler Seo to deliver two folders that are on my desk? He can just have the chauffer delver it.” He said.

“You know what, I’ll just bring it over myself, I’ll be going out in a few anyway.”

“You sure? I don’t want to bother you~”

“It’s okay, plus it would be better if people see me being a good wife.” I added lightly. I heard him laugh.

“So, where are these folders again?” I asked.

“Theyre on my desk in my room, thank you Inhee.”

I placed my phone down

OKAY, now Ho Inhee, since when did you start offering help?

 

~~~Narrator’s POV~~~

 

Kim Inhee walked inside the Kim Corporation’s company. She was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans and a loose blue see thru type blouse. People stared at her in awe as she passed.

“It’s her!...Our director is very lucky……She’s a beauty.”

 

With a knock, Inhee entered the office, she found Jaejoong sitting on his office chair.

“I brought it.” She raised the folders up.

Jaejoong stood up and made her sit.

“Thanks, I forgot to bring those earlier.” He said.

“You seem busy.” Inhee said as she looked at his table, which was filled with papers.

“Quite.” Jaejoong loosened his tie. Inhee noticed that he looked stressed.

“Want to have lunch together~”

“Jae, time for lunch~” Serin opened the double doors. Inhee looked at Jaejoong then at her.

“Oh, I’m sorry, I thought~”

“It’s okay, Serin-ah, come in.” Jaejoong waved her in.

“Good noon.” Inhee greeted her.

“Hello.” Serin smiled at her then quickly looked away.

“Uhm, about lunch Inhee, why wont you join me and Serin~”

“Aniyo, it’s okay. You guys had it scheduled first.” Inhee said as she started to stand.

“Inhee, just join us.” Jaejoong said. Serin was looking at the window. She didn’t want Inhee to come, obviously.

“I only received six seats, Jae.” She added. Of course, her, Jae, Min, Yunho, Chun and Su. I

“Seriously, it’s okay, I’ll call my brother to eat.” Inhee nodded and patted his shoulder.

Jaejoong watched her go, feeling a little down.

“Clingy husband.” Serin tried to joke.

“I’m just worried about her, I leave her alone too much.” Jaejoong watched the doors.

 

Everyone was eating lunch while talking, but Jaejoong was out of it, he was sitting there, in a daze.

Then, his phone rang. His face brightened up as he saw the caller ID.

“Inhee?” He said. Serin looked up as soon as she heard him.

“Oh, hey, there’s this party tonight, some sort of opening, and mom wants you to come with me, are you free?”

“Yeah, I’ll come, have you eaten yet?” Jaejoong asked. Yoochun and Junsu were throwing looks at each other.

“Uhmm, yeah, I’m with Khun oppa, so I’ll see you later.”

“Okay, later.” He placed his phone down.

“Kim Jaejoong, you actually care about her.” Yoochun clucked his tongue.

“Of course I do, I don’t want to have a bad 365 days as a married man.” He replied, but deep inside he was really curious as to where Inhee had gone.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++