Ch. 9: Hide and Seek

The Past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I decided to wear something casual for the briefing. I still wore my sunglassed but I didn't bring my face mask anymore. My colleagues are already waiting for me outside the room.

"Wow, you look like a person now." Jonas teased me first.

"Do I look weird?" I asked worriedly.

"You are beautiful dear bestfriend. Now let us go as Ms. L is already at the ballroom." She said dragging me to the elavator.

"Seriously Yuri, you should always dress like this instead of those hoodies." Milen spoke up.

"Hoodies are comfortable." I answered while we stepped inside the elavator.

"And you expect to convice Jinae to always wear dresses if you don't wear them yourself?" Stephen raised his eyebrow at me.

I rolled my eyes and laugh. They surely know how to bully me. Suddenly the elavator stopped the 6th floor. I was shocked to see the 2ne1 girls outside the door.

They all went inside while I tried to hide myself behind Minae. They all began talking in Korean.

"What's with Jiyong? He is bullying Youngbae since they came from the beach?" I heard Dara asked.

"I don't know. He keeps on pestering Youngbae asking him who is she." Bommie answered.

"Heol! Is Youngbae-oppa cheating?" Minzy butted in.

Minae burst out laughing and the 2ne1 girls suddenly turned back while I quickly slipped my way to hide behind Stephen and Jonas. Good thing they are tall.

"Is my cousin really cheating on Yerum?" She cannot stop laughing.

"Minae-eonnie." Minzy hugged her.

"Can you elaborate?" Minae insisted to ask. She will get it from me later.

"Well, it seems like Jiyong saw him hugging someone by the beach. Jiyong said she is not a model for she is wearing some hoodie and pants while it is so freaking hot outside. Might be one of the organizers." CL answered.

I got irritated when I heard it. Minae laughed harder knowing I am hearing everything.

"Omo! That's crazy. He'll get it from me." Minae said and soon the door opened signalling that we are already at the 2nd floor.

The briefing will happen in the ballroom area of the hotel so that everyone can be accommodated.

Minae went out with the 2ne1 girls while I waited for everyone to get out before I took my leave. 

"What's with that?" Jonas asked.

"You didn't hide like a mouse earlier or did you?" Milen asked as well.

"No. No. I just don't want people to see me." I reasoned out.

"Sometimes I think you have a serious medical problem. You're an anti social aren't you?" Stephen asked.

"Yah! I just don't want my private life ruined okay? I have a child to protect." I answered while rolling my eyes at them.

I was designated to sit at the front seat with Ms. L and the Chanel exec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter