Ch. 17: The Dinner Part 2

The Past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YURI'S POV

It was Daesung who decided to break the awkward silence when we arrived.

"Did you guys fight? Why are all of your eyes red and puffy? Doesn't look good on you all." He said.

The rest of his hyeongs threw him a deadly glare.

"Mianhe. It was just so awkward and all." He said while scratching his head.

I let out a chuckle. "Mianhe Daesung-ssi. We just had a very emotional reunion party in the van earlier. We missed each other a lot." I answered.

"Daesung-ssi? Aigoo Noona. Are you still awkward with me?" He asked smiling.

How I missed my smiling angel. He is a very lovable dongsaeng to me.

"Miange Daesungie. I do not want to sound impolite. It's been 5 years since we last saw each other." I said shyly.

"You know each other?" Kiko suddenly butted in.

Everyone in the room became silent. Surely it was not a good idea to tag her along in the first place.

"Well yes. Since she is me and my cousin's best friend. I naturally introduced her to everyone." Youngbae said.

"And she also became a YG trainee back then." CL added.

"Oh I see. So you left YG to became a model? Good move." Kiko added.

A rush of irritation flowed to me. Why does it sound as if I just used YG as a stepping stone for me to achieve my dreams? 

"Stop your unsolicited comments please. I am in a mood to fight and only this girl here is stopping me." Minae said angrily.

"Why? What did I do?" Kiko asked sarcastically.

"Just shut up and eat." Jiyong finally said.

I felt triumphant upon hearing this. It is as if he took my side. I saw Kiko pouted and she threw a deadly glare on me and Minae.

"So.. how's life in NY Noona?" Seungri asked cheerfully.

"Difficult. But fun. I started working in a cafe. That is where Youngbae found me. It as a pure coincidence that I was able to meet Ms. L. She is the wife of our company president. She helped me a lot to be where I am now." I smiled at him.

"Wow. That's great. Can't believe I am looking at the famous Yu." Seungri added.

"Hey maknae! Now that you know who Yu is, stop daydreaming about her already." I saw TOP oppa smack Seungri in the head.

"Ah hyeong! But Noona is single. I'e read her magazine interviews." He whinned.

"Yah, how come you are still single? I bet there are many models who tried to court you?" Dara asked teasingly.

"Heol! If you just new how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter