Ch. 32: Future

The Past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYONG'S POV

I ushered Yuri inside the house. We saw eomma and appa trying their best to stop Jinae from crying. Yuri excuse herself and went to the toilet while I carried Jinae.

"Appa, who is that woman earlier? Why is she mad at eomma?" Jinae asked while wiping her tears.

"She is appa's sister. She is not mad at eomma. She was just surprised to see her again." I tried to explain calmly. Eomma and appa just nodded.

"But why is she shouting?" Jinae asked innocently.

"She isn't. I will introduce her to you later. Aunti Dami is a good person." I said smiling but Jinae just shook her head and buried her face in my shoulders. 

After a few minutes. Everyone is back in the pension from the lake area. The mood is very awkward as Dami noona and Kiko is with the group.

"Jinae-ah, would you like to go with halmeoni in your room first to rest?" I asked her carefully. I can sense that she wants to leave quickly as she is still uncomfortable with Dami noona around.

She nodded a few times and went to eomma fastly.

After they left I heard appa spoke up.

"Dami, I've heard of what you did from your eomma. You frightened your niece!" He said sternly.

"Appa, I am just protecting my brother. Yuri might use him again." Dami noona defended. But not at angry as earlier. She keeps her head down.

"Noona, I understand where you are coming from. But believe me, Yuri is not that kind of person." I said.

I saw Kiko raised her brow. 

"And Kiko, you shouldn't be here." I turned to her.

"Eonnie asked for my help. I just helped her." She said coldly. "And besides, don't you need to explain to me what's happening?" She added.

"Why should I?" I eyed her.

"What do you mean why Jiyong? After all that I have done for you?" She said and raised her voice.

"Do not start this. Not in front of my family and friends." I said sternly.

Suddenly Yuri emerged from the toilet. Minae immediately rushed to her side.

"Are you okay?" Minae asked worriedly.

"I am fine Minae." Yuri said weakly as she sat beside me.

"We need to iron things out calmly. That is the best way to deal with this." She added. I grabbed her hand and squeezed it. She turned to me and smiled before looking at everyone else.

"I know you are all wondering what happened between me and Jiyong. Why I left and came back with a baby. I will tell everything to you guys." She said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter