Ch. 19: The Talk

The Past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: How are you guys?! Still enjoying the story? :D Writing this while listening to EPIK HIGH'S BRON HATER. Please hit vote, subscribe and comment if you are enjoying the story. Your feedback inspires me to update frequently. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

YURI'S POV

I saw him stood up the moment he saw me. With confused eyes, I just looked at him and let him drag me.

He pushed me inside a car. 

"Where are we going?" I asked as soon as he started the car.

"Somewhere quiet. We need to talk." I answered coldly.

I feel suffocated so I tried to open the window. The night air send chills to my body.

"Close the window. You'll get cold." I heard him say. Not wanting to argue, I just followed his instructions.

I can't see anything outside as it is pretty dark. After around 30 minutes of driving, we stopped at a secluded place.

He went out of the car and I followed him. We walked silently until we he stopped. I looked around in awe. I can see the city lights and the entire Seoul city from where we are. The place is very beautiful.

No one is around in the area. And we are both silently staring at the lovely view before us.

"How old is she?" I heard him ask.

I turned my gaze to him. My heart beat rapidly. Him. Me. Together. At a lovely place like this makes my heart flutter and beat rapidly.

I bowed my head and answered. "She's turning 5 next month."

I saw him approach me. He lift my head so we can look each other in the eye.

For the first time after I went back, I do not see any trace of hatred in his eyes. I can see hope, sadness...and love?

"Is he mine?" He asked carefully. His eyes watery.

I tried to avoid his gaze but he is holding me tight. I felt my cheeks wet and I knew that I am crying.

I nodded slowly. 

"God." I heard him mutter as he released me.

We are both crying silently. No one dares to speak up. Both of us are on our own litte world. Crying our hearts out. Unbelieving the truth that is before us.

"Why? Why did you keep this away from me why?" I was shocked when he suddenly approached me and shook me hard. 

"I am so sorry Ji. That time, I thought this is the best fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter