Ch. 40: Wedding Preparations

The Past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YURI'S POV

It's been 6 months since the accident and so far everything is going on pretty well in our lives. I finished all of my rehabilation therapy and can now walk and run as usual. The doctors said that I am fully healed and there is nothing to worry anymore. 

Bigbang made their comback with the MADE album which they released monthly. Jinae is so pumped up to see his appa on TV frequently. After the encounter with my parents in the hospital, Jiyong surprised me the next day with a ring and flowers. He brought me at the rooftop of the hospital which he adorned with lights, flowers and a symphony band. I didn't know what magic he did there but he proposed to me sweetly like that. 

I've been pretty occupied with the wedding preparations and although we have decided to keep this one very private and secret from the public, a wedding is still a wedding and I needed to engage myself with lots of details. Ms. L, my parents and Minae are all helping me since Jiyong is on his world tour. 

I am in the middle to finalizing the wedding invites when my phone ring. Jinae is in a daycare and is starting school here in Korea. 

"Yoboseyo?" I answered without looking at the name in the screen.

"Can we talk?" A female voice is on the other line. It was definitely Kiko.

"I don't think we need to talk. There is no need for us to talk." I said firmly.

"I would like to apologize." She said with a low tone which made me laugh.

"Which of the things that you did are you sorry for?" I asked sarcastically.

"I lost my job." She said with a trembling voice.

"I could sue you." I cut her off.

"I am happy and thankful you didn't." She answered.

I took a deep sigh. "Alright, meet me at Cafe Bene in an hour." I said and end the call.

 

"Who's that?" Minae asked as she brings a pot of tea from the kitchen.

"Kiko." I answered and pour myself a cup.

"Huh? That sure got the nerve. What does she want?" Minae asked annoyed.

"She said she is sorr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter