Ch. 42: My Family

The Past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YURI'S POV

"POSITIVE." I giggled inside our bathroom. It's been 3 years since Jiyong and I got married and so far everything is going on perfectly well.

Our princess is now turning 9 years old and she is very much well adapted to Korea. In fact, her hangul is getting better and better this days. Bigbang had been released in the army last year and is now preparing for their big comeback after 3 years. AND YES, they all went to the army together.

I slowly went our of the bathroom and saw my dear husband still sleeping in our bed. He is really putting in a lot of effort in Bigbang's comeback. As a matter of fact, he went home pretty late last night- make that early morning. I hid the pregnancy test in my personal drawer and made sure the key is safe with me. I want to surprise him about this good news. I just hope he really would want another child at this time. Well, Jinae is old enough to be an older sister. My princess is very responsible and kind. She is still the sweetest though she still insists that she is older old enough to be the girlfriend of Hanbin. Because of that, Jiyong never brings Jinae whenever he is hanging out with iKON. He is one hell of a jealous father.

I went to my princess room to kiss her good morning. It's already 7AM and she needs to prepare since her classes starts at 9AM.

"Rise and shine baby." I said as I kissed her forehead. She just smiled without opening her eyes and pulled the duvet to cover her face. Very much like Jiyong.

"Wake up now sweetie or else you'll be late. You said you had an event at school today, right?" I stood up to open the curtains of her room.

She bolted out of the bed and looked at me with disbelief. "Eomma, what time is it?" She asked with a hoarse voice.

"7AM, I already prepared.."

"Oh no! I will be late." She cut me off and hurriedly went to the bathroom.

"Why? Should you go to school earlier today? You didn't inform eomma last night." I asked worriedly.

"Mian eomma. I forgot to tell you. We have a drama presentation at 1PM and our director told me to go to school at 7AM because we need to do a final rehearsal early morning." She shouted from the bathroom. 

"Arasso, eomma will prepare your uniform and lunch now." I shouted back.

I hurriedly went to the kitchen to prepare her lunch box. After 10 minutes both Jinae and Jiyong emerged from their rooms. 

"Good morning honey." Jiyong kissed my temples and sat down the dinning table. "Good morning princess." He said as he gently patted Jinae's head. Jinae kissed her father's cheeks and hurriedly proceeded to eat her breakfast.

"Eat slowly princess or you'll get indigestion." Jiyong said worriedly.

"She's already late for school Ji. She should be there by 7 but it is almost 7:30." I said as I handed him his coffee. Jiyong just nodded silently and I took the car keys as soon as I saw Jinae finished her food.

"Come sweatie, let's go to school now." I smiled at her.

"Eomma, shouldn't you eat breakfast first?" She asked.

"Eomma already had coffee. I am not hungry." I replied.

"Would you like me to drive her to school so you can eat? You look pale." Jiyong worriedly asked.

I shook my head in return. "Aigoo Mr. Kwon, I thought you need to be at YG by 9AM? You should finish your food and get ready. I am fine. I will eat when I'm hungry." I said and kissed him quickly in the lips. 

 

Good thing there was no traffic today and we made it to her school in just 20 minutes. Jinae hurriedly ran off the moment we arrived and I felt a sting of sadness that she wasn't able to kiss me goodbye. I just shook my head and decided to have a quick breakfast at cafe Bene. To be honest, I am not feeling quite well today but I have no luxury to just sleep around the house when both my daughter and husband needs me. 

"Good morning Ma'am, what would you like to have?" My thoughts was cut off when a waiter arrived to get my order.

"Pancakes with blueberry toppings and black coffee please." I said. I've been craving for blueberries since last night. 

"Is that all?" He sweetly asked. "And a glass of cold water." I smiled back.

The moment I saw the pancakes, my mouth got watery at the sight. It smells and looks delicious. Before I knew it, I had 2 more orders of it. Feeling full, I decided to drop by the hospital to get a quick check up and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter