Ch. 26: We are Awkward!

The Past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Because I can't sleep, here's a little update.

-----------

JIYONG'S POV

I don't really cook. To be honest, I don't know how. It is so much easier to compose a song than to stand up in front of the stove and produce something tasty-least to say edible. But for tonight's dinner, I gathered up all of my courage to cook for my family.

Family..I smile at the thought.

I know that Yuri will flip once she heard that I already informed my parents about Jinae. But what the hell, my parents deserve to know this as well.

I prepared beef steak and salad for tonight. It tasted pretty decent in my opinion. Hope they'll love it.

"We are home!" I heard the door open. Came in Jinae who is running fast towards me.

"Appa!" She shouted as she slammed her body to me.

"Hi princess, I miss you so much." I said while carrying her up.

"I miss you more appa! Eomma and I went shopping today!" She said excitedly.

"Oh, what did you buy?" 

"A barbie doll! The mermaid one! Let's play later after dinner." She said and pushed her way down to get her barbie. Looks like another girl play time for me.

"Hey, what are you cooking?" I heard Yuri said as she approached the stove.

"Steak. I also prepared salad just incase." I said nervously.

"Nice! I am so hungry. We didn't even eat snacks." She said while rubbing her tummy.

"Do not expect to much." I said.

"I am not. Knowing you, I just wish this is edible enough." She teased.

"Yah! I am an artist not a chef." I said embarassed.

"You are the great Kwon Jiyong. I get it." She still teased.

I glared playfully at her. She just laughed and grab a spoon.

"Let me taste this one. Maybe I could still do some magic so it could taste better." She said and winked.

"Yah! Do not taste it yet. That's my cooking!" I said while trying to get the spoon in her hands.

Suddenly, I didn't notice that we already got to close that our body is already touching and our lips are just centimeters apart.

I looked at her eye intently and she averted my gaze.

She tried to push me gently but I grabbed her tightly.

"Ji.." She muttered.

I can't help it anymore. I closed the gap and our lips finally met.

My heart fluttered immediately as our lips touched. The familiar taste of her lips flashed back all of the sweet memories that we had in the past. I tried to deepen the kiss and she obliged.

I explored like before. Tasting her sweetnes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter