Ch. 13: Youngbae's Dilema

The Past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOUNGBAE'S POV

I woke up pretty late today. The first thing that I did wasnto check my handphone. I smiled when I saw a message from Yerum. I wonder what she's about to tell me later. In any case, I still feel excited to meet her.

After cleaning myself up, I went out of the room and noticed Jiyong sitting in the mini living room watching TV. I decided to approach him and have a 1 on 1 talk.

"Ji.."

"Nn.." he replied without glancing at me.

"Are we cool?" I sat beside him.

He did not reply.

"Hey bro, we've been friends for 14 years already Ji. Don't tell me we'll throw it all out just because of this?" I asked calmly.

"I am not mad at you." He answered. Still not looking at me.

"Then care to tell why I feel like talking to a robot right now? I know you Ji. Too, well." 

"I just don't understand why you trust her that much. Why you chose to stand by her when you know for a fact what she did to me." He said finally looking at me.

"Ji, God knows how I wanted to tell you everything now. But I just can't. I don't have a single right to speak on her behalf. But Ji, even when all of you believed that she left you because of the incident, never that it occured in my mind that she can do it. Specially to you." I explained.

"And so?" 

"I looked for her. After 4 months I found her in New York. I am so sorry Ji. But I can only tell you up until this point." I said.

"Arasso. We'll be meeting each other tomorrow. She better be sure to tell me everything or else I'll hunt her down to God knows where." He said and stood up.

I looked at him and sigh. 

"Lunch?" He asked.

I smiled finally.

"Yah! You had me worried." I smacked his back.

"I still hate you!" He said with a pout.

"What a kid." I said while laughing.

"Let's go kill the maknae?" He said smiling

"You bet he is still sleeping?" I raised a brow.

And together we invaded Seungri's room and woke him up by spraying air freshener in the room.

"Ah hyeong! Why are you both so childish!" Seungri said while sulking.

"Common' let's eat lunch!" Jiyong said dragging Seungri.

"Daesung-ah, let's eat." I shouted at him at the other bed.

He woke up immediately. "Alright, where is Seunghyun hyeong?" I asked.

"He left early. I saw him when I drank water at around 10am earlier." Seungri answered.

"I will call him." Jiyong voluntered.

"Hyeong eodiya?" He asked the moment hyeong picked up.

"Cafeteria in Jade Building? Yah! That's the building for the designers right. Is it okay to eat there?" I heard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter