Ch. 31: Dami Eonnie

The Past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: First of all, a big THANK YOU to all of my new subscribers and readers! I hope you guys are still enjoying my story. Your feedback really fuels me to continue writing this story. Please continue to upvote and comment! ^_^

---------------------------------

JIYONG'S POV

I woke up with a light of the sun shining through me. I opened my eyes and remembered I fell asleep with Jinae inside one of the tent that we pitched last night.

As I rubbed my eyes, I realized that Jinae is no longer sleeping beside me. I can here laughter from the outside. I walked out and saw Jinae playing a ball with Daesung and Seungri. Everyone is already up.

"Hyeong! Good morning. Why do you have to sleep so late? Jinae is already up an hour ago." Daesung shouted.

"Appa!" Jinae said as she threw me a flying kiss. I walked up to them and kissed my daughter on the cheeks.

"It's too early to play." I said while ruffling her hair. "Did you already eat breakfast?" I asked.

"Eomma is still cooking food with halmeoni." She said.

"What? Your eomma is here?" 

"Deh appa. She arrived earlier and woke me up." She answered smiling.

I looked at Seungri.

"Deh hyeong, Yuri is preparing food inside the pension." He said.

I rushed back to the pension immediately.

"Wow, you cooked well. I am impressed." I heard eomma said. I saw her and Yuri cooking in the kitchen. What a beautiful sight to see every morning.

"Yuri." I said.

"Oh, good morning Ji!" She said cheerfully.

I looked at her carefully. She noticed the questions that I have in mind.

"Eommoni and I are doing fine. We already patched things up." She said smiling.

"Ohh." I said while nodding and went up to them.

"We have to talk later." I whispered to her and she just nodded while pushing me away. Probably embarassed because of our intimacy in front of my mother.

"What's for breakfast?" I asked trying to divert the attention.

"Kimchi jjigae and galbi." Eomma answered.

"Can I taste the soup?" I asked and got a spoon. "Hmmnn delicious! Eomma jjang!" I said and hugged eomma.

"Aigoo.. you can't even know the taste of your mother's cooking?" She said and pinched my cheeks. "It was Yuri who cooked that." She added.

I looked at Yuri amazed. "Wow, you surely improved a lot." I said while laughing.

"Yah! What do you suppose to mean by that?" She asked sulking.

"Aigoo..stop being sweet. It's too early for that. Jiyongie, help me bring the food in the lake area." Eomma said.

"Arasoo eomma." I followed her and Yuri just laughed and stick her tongue out to me.

 

"Food is ready!" I shouted and everyone in the lake area cheered.

"Food at last." Dara noona exclaimed as she sat down in the long table.

"What time did you guys sleep?" I asked them. To be honest, I sleep earlier because of Jinae.

"Past 3am? Seungri doesn't even want to stop drinking." Daesing said.

"And you guys woke up early? That's something new." I said.

"Oppa, we have to wake up whether we like it or not. The sun is already shining and it's hard to fall asleep some more." Minzy replied.

"I plan to sleep after this. Wake me up by lunch time okay?" Bom noona said.

"What a way to gain weight." CL suddenly said.

Everyone in the table teased Bom noona.

"Eonnie!!!!!" Minzy shouted as soon as she saw Yuri carrying a food tray.

I stood up to get the tray

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter