CH. 39: My Parents

The Past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YURI'S POV

I already told Jiyong now to drop by anytime soon as my parents are about to come. He was shocked to learn that I finally approached them. He said that there is also something important that he needs to tell me. I am not worried at all for he sounds too happy.

"Yuri, what happened?"

My eyes darted to the door as soon as I heard my mother's frantic voice. I missed her so much. My appa also entered the door. Both of them looked like they've aged a lot. I cried the moment my mother and father hugged me.

"Eomma, appa mianhe. Jongmal mianhaeyo." I said while sobbing. My father handed me a glass of water while mom hugs me tight.

"Gwenchanna princess. The most important thing is that you are back and you are here with us now." Mom said while crying too.

"What happened to you? Why are you in a cast?" Appa asked worriedly.

"Appa, there is something that I need to tell you both. But promise me you will let me finish first. I will accept your anger but please let me finish first." I said nervously.

Appa and eomma sat in the chair beside me. I took a deep sigh before starting my story.

"First of all, I would like to say sorry. For leaving without a warning. I know you both got worried and mad. I am really sorry." I looked at them straight in the eyes.

"Before I left, I found out that I am 1 month pregnant." My mom gasped for air and my dad gave her a glass of water automatically. Appa just nodded and I continued my story while looking worriedly at my mother.

"A reporter found out about my pregnancy and threatened me that he will destroy Jiyong's career with this issue." I took another sigh.

"I love Jiyong so much and I cannot let my pregnancy ruin his career. His dream, so I've decided to keep this baby away from him, away from everyone else." 

Tears are already forming in my eyes.

"I was in New York all this time. I am living with Minae and my daughter Jinae." I said smiling. 

"Where is our grand daughter?" My mom asked excitedly.

"She is with Minae right now. They'll be here before dinner." I answered.

"What about Jiyong? Does he know about her now?" My father asked. I just nodded.

"We are back together now appa. I hope you can still accept him and also my daughter." I said bowing down..

"Aigoo, you should have approached us sooner." My mom said sweetly and I just looked at her.

"You suffered hard by yourself. I cannot imagine what sort of life you had there in New York wherein you can just call us and have a comfortable life back home." My father said seriously. 

"I am sorry appa. I am so selfish." I said while crying.

"Aigoo Hyunshik!" Stop scolding your daughter." Mom smacked appa. I laughed while crying. How I missed their bickerings so much!

"Are you staying here for good?" Eomma asked.

I nodded.

"I will need to stay here for a month because of the rehabilitation. Then I will go back to New York with Jinae so we can process our transfer here in Korea." I said.

"Good. Good." Appa nodded.

"Aigoo, who would have thought that we are now grandparents." Eomma said excitedly.

"I want to see the lit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter