Ch. 33: Her Evil Plan

The Past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YURI'S POV

It was already late when we arrived backed in Seoul. After the weekend full of drama, our mini vacation finally ended and we now have to go back to work the next day.

I smiled as I remembered how Jiyong and I finally get back together. I know that not everyone in his family approves- specially Dami eonnie. But I know we will make it through.

Jinae is already asleep in her room and Jiyong already went back to the dorm. He is actually insisting that he should move in but I didn't agree. Yes we confess our feelings for each other. But he still needs to sort out things with Kiko. Speaking of which, I wonder what she is up to after she left the pension earlier than us.

My phone suddenly rang. It was Minae.

"Hey! Check the net. Hurry!" Minae said the moment I pick up the line.

"Well good evening to you, too." I said sarcastically while grabbing the laptop.

"Did you see the news? That Kiko is really seeking for attention." She said annoyed.

I read the headline.

KIKO SPOTTED AT GDRAGON'S PENSION. ADMITS MEETING THE FAMILY FOR THE FIRST TIME

"Wow. She even gave a statement to the press." I murmured.

"That ! She spoke to the media so Jiyong can't end things with her." Minae said angrily.

I scanned the articles trying to find if there are pictures of me and Jinae. I took a sigh of relief.

"Let her be. At least we all know the truth." I said calmly.

"She'll get it to me tomorrow." Minae added sternly.

"Oh by the waaaay. Did lover boy already call?" She suddenly shifted to teasing mode and it made me chuckle.

"Anni..he didn't call. He texted me he is already in their dorm though." I answered smiling.

"Happy?" She suddenly asked.

"Neh. I've never been this happy." I said whole heartedly.

"Then it's all good. You know I always want the best for you." She said seriously. 

"Thank you Minae. You're like a real sister to me." I said teary eyed.

"Yah! Stop that. I don't want to cry tonight." She said with a trembling voice. It's so obvious she is trying her best not to cry.

"Aigoo. Look at our emotions." I said while laughing.

I wiped my tears as we bid goodbye.

Tomorrow is another day and I must prepare for the battle ahead.

 

The next day, I dropped of Jinae at Yerum's house. Surprised to see Youngbae in the living room. I raised an eyebrow while Jinae ran and hugged her Daddy.

"Don't look at me like that. She is pregnant that's why I stayed here last night." Youngbae said defensively as she carried Minae up.

"What? I didn't even say a word." I said and followed him to the kitchen. 

"Good morning Yerum!" I greeted her and she smiled politely.

"Good morning Yuri. You look stunning today." She said as she looked at my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter