Ch. 27: Fun Day with Uncles and Aunties

The Past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Your comments fuels me to write. Let me know your thoughts!! Thank you for reading. Welcome new subbies!!! ^^;

-----------------------

YURI'S POV

"Eomma! Eomma! Wake up!"

Jinae woke me up again by jumping in my bed. I glanced at the table beside me. Shoot! How come it is already this late.

Last night, I had a talk with Jiyong and he suddenly confessed to me. Yes! He confessed. I was up all night thinking about it. We ended the talk by him declaring that he will court me until I say yes to him.

"Eomma! Why are you smiling? And why aren't you listening to me?" Jinae asked. Her hands on her waist.

"Come here you little one." I said while grabbing her. "Where is my good morning kiss?" I asked and showered her with kisses all over her face. 

"Eomma.. sst..ooop. I can't breathe." She said while giggling. She wiggled her way out and ran outside.

"Appa! Appa! Help! Eomma is attacking me!" I heard her shout outside.

I decided to went outside.

I saw Jinae sitting in her father's lap. While Jiyong is busy watching the television.

"Hey!" Jiyong greeted me.

I sat beside them.

"Why didn't you wake me up? It's almost lunch." I told him.

"We tried to. But you are sleeping like a dead log."

"You are even snoring eomma!" Jinae suddenly said making me blush. Jiyong just laugh.

"What about breakfast?" I asked.

"We both had cereals." Jiyong answered.

"Alright, I will just go and prepare lunch." I said while standing up. "By the way, what time are we leaving?" I asked.

"I told them to be here by 2PM." Jiyong said.

Today is Saturday and we decided to spend the weekend at Dolce Vita. Jiyong told me that he already informed his parents about Jinae and they are excited to meet her. 2ne1 girls and Bigbang boys with Minae will be joining us. Yerum will be there as well. We will use the YG van so we can all be in 1 car.

"I will also prepare kimbap for later. Jinae might get hungry on the way." I said.

"Alright. We'll just watch cartoons here. Or would you like me to help?" He asked.

"No need. Just watch over Jinae for me." I said and smiled at him.

Being a mother means being on the move all the time. After lunch, while Jinae and Jiyong are still playing in the living room, I am so busy preparing our luggage for the weekend getaway. Jiyong said he had the place vacated so we can enjoy alone.

It is past 2pm when everyone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter