Ch. 3: Jinae

The Past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seems like I am in the mood to write. Chapter 3 now. 대박! 

Please subscribe and leave comments. Fighting!

--------------------------

"Eomma! Eomma!" I woke up with the feeling as if there was an earthquake. I smiled as I remembered my 4 year old daughter Jinae. 

"Good morning princess. How is your sleep?" I asked after I kissed her cheeks. Jinae is a gift from God. I had her when I was 20 years old. She's born here in New York and didn't know anyone from my family in Korea. She got her eyes and lips from me, but the rest came from from her father. Looking at her reminds me of him.

"Eomma I am hungry. Can I eat pancakes?" She asked cutely.

"Arasso. Eomma will prepare it for you." I am still trying to teach her hangul. She learns quickly as she loves to hear Korean music as well.

She's dancing in the living room while I cooked her favorite pancakes. 

"Eomma. Can you play Fantastic Baby?" I heard her shout. I smiled and went to her. "Arasso.. I played the song and I saw her jump and dance in glee." I wonder if he'll be happy seeing you like this. Dancing to the song he created. I smiled sadly and went back to the kitchen.

"Eomma, Mommy L said we will go to Korea next week. I am excited to go there! Will I be able to meet Exo? How about 2ne1? Or Bigbang? I want to meet them mom!" She said happily.

"Baby, eomma will be there for work. We will go shopping and stroll around. We could go to the zoo or lotte world." I said.

"Yey! Lotte world!" She said while clapping.

"Shall we now go to your school? Today is your last day of classes right?" I asked while wiping the syrup off her face.

"Yes Eomma. We will be given certificates today. I hope to receive an award." She smiled sadly.

"Jinae-ah, even with no awards, mom will still love you. You are always the best in my eyes unders

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter