Ch. 6: The Arrival

The Past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I am so happy! Got new subscribers. Please continue to read.. vote..subscribe and comment.. love yah all.

-----------------------------

"We are here!" I turned my head to Minae the moment the pilot announced our arrival in Incheon. 

"Nervous?" She asked.

"Yes. But at the same time excited. It's been almost 5 years since the last time that I've been here." I answered.

"I heard you won't be staying with us in the hotel?"

"Ah neh, I will stay at the apartment that I bought in Gangnam. Youngbae helped me with the papers and processing remember?"

"Oh yeah, your very first property invested after working your out in New York." She smiled.

"Yeah, it seems like even though I have painful memories here, I still consider Korea my true home." I added shyly.

"So what will happen after we land?" She asked.

"Me and Jinae will use the normal exit. I guess the press will be waiting for your arrival. Knowing our company is the exclusive models for Chanel who is hosting this year's event."

"Girl, they won't even recognize you. You always wear mask remember?" She asked teasingly. But she's right. Afraid that someone might recognize me back in Korea, I put it in my contract to make sure nobody recognizes my private life. Everytime I go modeling, I use a mask covering my eyes. I also just go by the name Yu and I always decline interviews and after show parties. No one knows Yu's face except for the people directly working with me.

"I just want to protect Jinae." I answered.

"Guys, get ready. We'll use the VIP exit. Be careful as there would be press people waiting for us. Yu, as discussed, you will not be coming with us and you will be using the regular exit with Jinae." Ms. L announced. I quickly noded.

"Alright, we will exit first. See you tomorrow at the airport. I need you to be there at 11 AM sharp." She said.

"Yes Ms. L, I will be there." I answered back.

I waited for them to leave and then I mingled with the regular passengers.

"Eomma, I am so hungry." Jinae suddenly looked up to me.

"Arasso princess. I will call Daddy to inform him that we've arrived. He cooked dinner for us." I said while patting her head. 

We hailed a taxi while I dialed Youngbae's number. Glancing at my wrist watch, I saw that it is already 7PM. No wonder my princess is already hungry.

"Yeoboseyeo.."

"Youngbae-ah, it's me. We are already here in Seoul!" I said in glee.

"Eomma, let me speak with Daddy!!" Suddenly, Jinae started grabbing my phone.

"Daddy! I miss you! Eomma said you cooked dinner for us. What's our food?" She cutely aske

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter