Ch. 20: Father and Daughter

The Past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Thank you for waiting!

-------

"Eomma, where are we going? Why do I have to wear this pretty dress. Are we going to see Daddy?" Jinae asked me as I dolled her up. Jiyong and I agreed to meet today so I can finally introduce Jinae to him as his daughter.

"Jinae-ah, remember when you kept on asking eomma about your appa?" I carefully asked and turned her towards me. She looks at me with a knot on her head.

"Appa is working in a far place right? Why? Is he already here to see Jinae?" I saw her eyes glistened with hope. 

"Jinae, today..appa took a day off from work to be with you." 

"Jinjja eomma? I will finally meet appa?" She asked while jumping.

I nodded my head. My heart almost melted when I saw genuine happiness in my daughters eyes. I am really a bad mother for keeping his father away from her.

"Eomma, can you please tie my hair prettily?" She asked shyly.

"Sure." I smiled and started combing her hair. I noticed she suddenly became silent.

"Jinae is something wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"What if appa hates me? Jinae..sometimes is a bad girl. What if he doesn't want me?" She looks at me with worry in her eyes.

I hugged her tightly to comfort her.

"Jinae, you are the best daughter in this world. Eomma loves you very much and so is your appa. He is very much excited to see you because he loves you so much." 

I heard her giggle.

"I am excited to see him too!" She said happily.

 

JIYONG'S POV

Yuri and I decided to meet at Youngbae's house to avoid other people from seeing us. Meeting should be lunch time but I arrived at his place early morning.

"Yah! Do you know what time it is? Ji, it's freaking 5am." Youngbae said the moment he opened the door.

"Bae-ah, help me. I am so nervous I can't sleep." I told him while settling in the sofa. It is true though that I wasn't able to catch a sleep last night.

"Yah, the great G Dragon? Nervous? Something new." He said teasingly as he sat at the other side of the sofa.

"I am serious! What if she dislikes me?" 

"She don't. You're her favorite Bigbang member." He answered eyes closed.

I smiled.

"He knows me?" 

"I introduced her to kpop. She's been listening to our songs since birth." He answeres while yawning.

"How is she?" I askes excitedly.

"She is pretty Ji. She almost resembles you. She is a sweet daughter." Youngbae said as he finally opened his eyes realizing I won't let him sleep anymore 

"Will she accept me as his father?" I asked sadly. "I have missed a lot?" I added.

He approached me a patted me in the shoulder.

"There is still time to make up to her. It is never too late Ji." He said. "Coffe?" He asked as he proceeded to the kitchen.

"Neh. Youngbae-ah." I answered.

He looked at me.

"Thank you f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter