Ch. 17: Dinner with YG Family

The Past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: How are you liking the story so far? Trying my best to post 2 chapters per day to keep you guys from waiting for too long! Comments and votes are very much welcomed. I am temporarily putting my other fanfic "Star" on hiatus to focus on this one. Please continue to read and subscribe for updates. I sincerely thank everyone for reading. So sorry for the typos!

 

------------------------------------------------------

YURI'S POV

We are about to take a leave already when Kiko popped out of nowhere. She immediately clasped her hand to Jiyong's who I swear really looked annoyed.

"Hey, let's go grab some dinner!" She said cheerfully.

"Actually I already have plans." Jiyong answered quickly.

"We will have dinner. YG family, at Seven hyeong's restaurant." Seungri added.

"Then, can I come?" Kiko insisted. 

Everyone turned their gazes on me. I shook my shoulders in reply.

"Oh, Yu. I am really sorry for earlier. I really didn't know that you are that famous model." She finally noticed me. I do not hear any amount of sincerity in her voice. I had to tug Minae as she seems to be in her fight mode again.

"No problem. Only those who have worked with me knows that I am Yu. I highly value my privacy so I understand that you won't be able to recognize me." I said smiling. She smiled back sourly.

"So, Kiko is joining?" Daesung tried to wrap up the weird atmosphere.

"I don't have any problem with that." I answered simply.

"Alright, let's go now please I am starving. Yuri eonnie, Minae eonnie, come join us in the van. Let's catch up while on the ride!" Minzy said excitedly.

Dara clapped her hands and started dragging me to the 2ne1 van. 

On the way to the restaurant..

"I really hate that Kiko. She acts as if she owns Jiyong already." Bom eonnie said after we have settled our place inside the van.

"Well, she has all the right. She's his girlfriend right?" I asked them.

"No. After you left, Jiyong never introduced a new girlfriend to us. She's just a fling to him." Dara answered.

"By the way, how have you been all this years?" CL asked.

I smiled at her apologetically.

"I am really sorry that I left Chaerin eonnie. Believe me, at that time, this is the best choice that I can do." I said sadly.

"What do you mean?" Minzy asked. I shot a glance at Minae.

"I think it is alright to tell them the truth Yuri. They are like family." She said.

"Can you promise me not to tell a word about this?" I asked them intently.

"You can trust us. Please trust us." I saw CL leaned to me closer.

"Remember reporter Kim? The one who exposed the incident of Jiyong?" I asked them.

FLASHBACK

I woke up feeling dizzy. I immediately ran into the toilet to unload my upset stomach. I have been vomitting since last week and yesterday, I went for a check up to confirm my greatest fear. I AM PREGNANT. I opened the television in the living room while resting. The news is still filled with the incident of Jiyong. Last night, I fell asleep while crying. I have read the articles and the mean comments of the people online. My heart is crushed whenever fans bash Jiyong. He had suffered hard to reach his position rig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter