Ch. 30: The Picnic

The Past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Heol! It's already the 30th chapter! To be honest, I didn't think that I will be able to write a long fanfic out of the simple story line that I have in mind. <3 And yes, the story is not yet ending! Please subscribe, continue to read, give comments and up vote! Thank you for reading everyone!

----------------------------------------

JIYONG'S POV

Sober by Bigbang playing in the background.

"Baby, do you want to eat grilled hotdogs?" I asked Jinae who is so busy dancing with her 2ne1 aunties.

"Deh appa!" She shouted and continued dancing. I stood up and went to Seungri who is busy grilling the meat.

"Aye hyeong! Help me here. I want to party too! I've been grilling the meat since earlier." Seungri whinned like a kid.

"Arasso, go and play there." I said and took over his place. "Ah, please give this to my princess." I said and handed him 2 hotdogs on stick.

I fanned at the food while gulping a bottle of beer. Suddenly, Youngbae went to my side and handed me another bottle.

"Enjoying the night?" I asked him.

He just smiled and nodded. Yerum is also partying with the 2ne1 gurls though of course she is not allowed to drink any alcohol because she is pregnant.

"Aish! What's with the smile man?" I joked at him.

"Ji, I want to marry her." Youngbae said seriously.

"What?" I shouted.

I saw the others glanced at us but they are just too busy partying to go and ask what's wrong.

"I am serious. I am planning to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter