Ch. 11: His Feelings

The Past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYONG'S POV

The briefing finished at around 8PM. Until now, Youngbae is still out finding Yuri. I don't know why but I feel bugged by it. Surely I know I hate her, but why do I feel concerned that they can't still find her?

The members decided to have dinner in my room probably since they've been wondering since earlier why something seems off between me and Youngbae.

"Hyeong, what's wrong? Why did Youngbae hyeong left earlier?" Daesung asked the moment we stepped inside the room.

I sat in the sofa and opened the television. I am in no mood to talk. I feel so restless and worried. Worried? But why? 

I stood up to drink some wine. "Seungri, order dinner now." I said.

"Hyeong, tell us first what happened." He whined.

"Will you order our dinner or get out of the room?" I was so irritated. I saw him pout and looked at Seunghyun hyeong.

"Ji, I don't know what happened but stop terorizing the maknae. He is just worried. Seungri, go and order some food. Jiyong will explain everything to us after eating." Seunghyun hyeong said. 

I sighed. There is no escaping this.

The food arrived after 30 minutes. Everyone ate in silence. We were almost done when the door opened. I stiffened at the sight of Youngbae. At the same time I felt relief as I knew from his looks that they've found her.

"Hyeong! Common! We ordered dinner. Sit here and eat with us." Daesung said.

I focused on eating. Not wanting to talk with Youngbae. I know he is looking at me intently but I don't want to mind. He fooled me. I don't understand why he is supporting her. I don't want to understand him.

"Where have you been?" Maknae asked.

"I helped a friend. The old friend that Jiyong saw me hugging earlier." He quickly replied.

"Oh. The organizer?" Daesung asked.

Youngbae lift an eyebrow. "Excuse me?" He said.

"Jiyong hyeong said she can't probably be a model." Daesung replied.

I felt Youngbae looked at me.

"Yuri. I am with Yuri." He replied. I dropped my chopsticks and looked at him.

"What the is wrong with you?" I asked angrily.

"Why? She's here. You saw her. I saw her. We are together earlier." He shout back. Obviously madder than me.

"Guys, take it easy." Maknae said nervously.

"Why is she here? That heartbreaker sure has guts! Is she back to ruin hyeong's life?" I heard Daesung asked.

"You! You don't talk to her like that. I tried my best not to raise a voice everytime you are bashi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter