Ch. 34: The Gala Concert

The Past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi everyone! :) hope you are still enjoying this story.

Comments jusseyo! ♡♡♡

----------------------------------

YURI'S POV

"I am so excited! You guys will perform tomorrow evening, right?" I asked excitedly. I am currently at the Bigbang dorm with all the guys, Jinae, Minae and Yerum.

We are planning to have dinner at the boys dorm and watch a movie as well. I brought clothes for me and Jinae as Jiyong said it would be best if we stayed the night over.

"Neh noona. All YG family will be performing too!" Daesung said cheerfully while playing barbie with Jinae. 

"What will you be performing?" Yerum asked.

"Sober and Baebae." Youngbae asked while handing her a glass of orange juice. I smiled at the couple.

"What?" Youngbae asked as soon as she saw me eyeing them.

"Wow. The last time I checked it was Yerum who is pregnant. What's with the sensitivity Dong Youngbae-ssi?" I asked sarcastically.

"Yah! Stop it you two. When will you ever grow old? To think you are both parents." Minae exclaimed.

"Whaaat?" TOP oppa, Seungri and Daesung shouted.

"Hyeong? Is Yerum noona pregnant?" Seungri asked.

Youngbae nodded. "I am sorry to keep this away from you. I am really planning to inform you guys sooner. But I just can't find time." He added.

"Wow!! This is daebak! We have a new baby on the way." TOP oppa exclaimed.

Jinae also clapped and jumped with her uncles. 

"You'll be an eonnie soon. Or a noona!" Daesung said as she grabbed Jinae's hands and danced with her in circle.

"Congrats noona! Hyeong!" Seungri said as he hugged Youngbae.

"Aigoo. This kids." Jiyong exclaimed. I turned my gaze to him.

"Wow. Acting like a grown up now?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I am an appa now." He smiled triumphantly.

I shook my head. "You weren't even able to try to change her diapers." I said.

"Still I am her favorite!" Jiyong said as she scooped Jinae to his lap. "Jinae, who do you love more? Eomma or appa?" He asked.

"Appa!!!!" Jinae shouted and hugged Jiyong.

"Yah! Kwon Jinae." I said and started attacking her. When I said attack = tickle attack.

"Appa!! Hide me from eomma. Paliii!!" Jinae shouted.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter