Ch. 38: Sajangnim

The Past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYONG'S POV

Youngbae and I arrived in YG Building at around 9AM. Pacing back and forth in the cafeteria, both are minds and hearts are full of worry.

I didn't tell Yuri that Sajangnim is calling us out this morning afraid that she might get worried. I think Youngbae did the same for Yerum.

"Shall I get you a cup of coffee?" I asked Youngbae to break the silence and the tension. He just nodded and sat down.

"Hyeongs! You are here so early!" Daesung suddenly appeared. From the way he looks, it appears like he haven't gone home yet and he spent the night practicing.

"Ah Daesung-ah, why are you still here?" I asked as I hand Youngbae his coffee.

"Dance practice. You know that I am in a musical, right?" He sat down with us.

"Breakfast?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Not in the mood. I am dead tired right now. But I can stay for a while since you both look as if you are about to give birth." He said with a chuckle.

"Is it obvious?" Youngbae asked. Daesung nodded. 

"Why are you here this early?" He asked.

"Sajangnim..."

"Ah!!! Is it today???" He cut me before I could even finish my sentence.

"Aigoo hyeong. Take it easy, I am sure sajangnim won't scold you too hard." He said as he pats my back.

"I am so nearvous right now. What if he postpones our abum launch because of me?" I asked worriedly.

"Not just because of you Jiyong. I also did something here." Youngbae said.

"We won't blame you guys. And actually we are very much proud of you both. We know that it is not easy to juggle your career and personal life but you guys did it well." Daesung said while smiling. 

"Thank you Daesungie. You are really the best dongsaeng." I said while patting his head.

"Aigoo, I am not a kid anymore hyeong!" He said while scratching his head. After a while, he stood up to leave as he said his eyes were about to shut down in a minute.

"It's already 10AM. Let's go Ji?" Youngbae suddenly said and we both got up and went inside Sajangnim's office.

 

"Come in." We heard someone spoke inside.

The room is utterly quiet and cold. Sajangnim is busy typing in his laptop while Youngbae and I are just standing in front of his table.

We are standing there for about 30 minutes already. There is so much tension in the air and I know Youngbae is now feeling more nervous than earlier.

"You may both sit down." Sajangnim said and we both followed silently.

After another 15 minutes, he finally shut down his laptop and faced us.

"I believe there is something that you both needs to tell me?" He asked sternly.

I bowed down my head. "Deh sajangnim." I answered politely.

"Jiyong, sit up straight and tell me." He said coldly.

"About 3 weeks ago, I met wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter