Ch. 23: Rehearsal Day 1

The Past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi everyone! Comments juseyo! <3 ♡♡♡

--------------------

YURI'S POV

I woke up early today because it is our first rehearsal day for the fashion show. Last night, Jiyong and I was able to convince Jinae to let his appa go home. It surely took sometime and I swear Jinae fell asleep while crying. She really loves her father so much.

While at the rehearsal, Jinae will stay with Yerum. Good thing she is on a leave for a week because pregnancy is taking a toll on her every morning. 

I cooked breakfast for Jinae before waking her up.

"Jinae, rise and shine my princess." I said while pinching her cheeks.

She woke up with her puffy eyes but didn't say a word to me. Oh no, my princess is mad.

We ate breakfast quietly. I tried to talk to her but she is not responding to me. Suddenly, my phone beeped. It was Jiyong.

Jiyong: Good morning! Is my princess awake? I miss her so much. I will drop you guys off to Yerum's apartment. Youngbae and I are already on the way. 

I smiled at the message.

"Hey honey, are you still mad at eomma?" I asked.

She didn't reply but just continued munching her food.

"That's too bad. Eomma has a surprise for Jinae." I said teasingly.

I seemed to be getting her attention.

"What surprise?" She asked trying to sound uninterested.

"But you said you hate eomma." I teased.

"Because you let appa go home last night!" She said angrily.

"It's because appa needs to go home and work." I said sternly.

She pouted at me. She stopped eating her food.

"If you don't finish everything in your plate, you won't get your surprise." I said seriously. This is one of the toughest task of being a mother. Learning how to discipline your child.

She doesn't move still. 

I dialed Jiyong's phone and pressed the speaker button.

"Yeobosseyo?" Jiyong answered surprised.

"Ah Jiyong-ah, I think it would be best if you just go directly to work today. Jinae is being a brat and don't even want to finish her breakfast." I said coldly.

"What? What happened?" I heared him asked worriedly.

Suddenly, Jinae screamed I hate you to me and ran to her room.

"Hey! Hey! Was that Jinae? Is everything alright?" Jiyong asked.

"Jinae and her melt down. Just come here. I will explain everything. Did you already eat breakfast?"

"Not yet."

"Oh good, I prepared breakfast. Eat with Youngbae while I am preparing myself." I said before hanging up.

I let Jinae on her own for a while as I don't want to tolerate her brat side. I took a bath and prepared her things that I will bring to Yerum's place.

A few minutes after I was done, I heard the door opened.

"Oh you are here?" I asked as I went out of my room.

Jiyong is carrying a huge stuff toy while Youngbae is carrying a basket of fruits.

"What are those?" I said.

"For Jinae. Where is she?" Jiyong asked.

"In her room sulking." I answered with a sigh.

"Can I go?" He asked and I just nodded.

 

"Having a hard time?" Youngbae sat beside me.

"Jinae cannot let go of her father. She loves her so much. You can't imagine how hard she cried last night when Jiyong went home." I said while massaging my temples.

"That's serious. Knowing you have to go back to NY after the fashion show."

"I know. My mind hurts. I cannot imagine how we can proceed to live in NY after this."

"Why don't you just stay here?" 

I shot a deadly glare at Youngbae and he just raised both his hands as if on surrender. 

Finally, Jinae went out of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter