Ch. 28: She Never Cease to Amaze Me

The Past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi everyone!~ I decided to write this chapter after re-watching the latest running man episode of Bigbang. :) Please do not forget to let me know your thoughts through comments!~

------------------------------

JIYONG'S POV

"We are here!" I was awoken by the loud cheer of Daesung and Seungri. I glanced outside and noticed that we are not at the villa. We are in a racing circuit. I carried Jinae and went outside. We all went to the 4th floor which is the cafeteria. There we can watch the entire race as we can see the whole circuit through numerous big TV screens. Also, when you look outside the glass window, you can see the start and end of the race.

"I am so excited!" Minzy said.

"I've never watched a car race in person." Youngbae said while munching burger.

"Appa! Watch the TV closely." Jinae said.

"Why?" I smiled while I feed her spaghetti.

"Eomma is racing." She said and smiled widely.

"What?" I shouted and looked around. Indeed Yuri is not around.

"Yah, where is Yuri?" I asked worriedly.

"She is there oppa. We were taking about how there is a new race circuit nearby and she got so excited. It appears she race in NY as well." CL answered.

"She's a professional racer. She's got an international car racing license." Minae added.

"What? This is dangerous." I said and stood up.

"Where are you going?" Youngbae asked.

"Down. I will drag that lunatic back." I said seriously.

"Aish hyeong, you are no fun." Seungri said and drag me back at my seat.

"No fun? How is this fun? What if something bad happen?" I asked frantically.

Everyone laughed.

"Aigoo. Why is our hyeong so in love?" Daesung teased. I shot him a deadly glare.

"Oh! It's starting." Minae shouted.

Everyone turned their gaze in the monitor. There is a camera inside the car and I immediately recognized Yuri even though she is wearing a helmet. She is in the red car.

"Who is she racing with?" I asked eagerly.

"The champion of this club. Kim Seong Yeol." Seunghyun hyeong finally spoke up.

I looked at him. "He is a friend of mine. I asked him to have a race with Yuri today. She begged at me like crazy when she heard I am friends with the club champion. Good thing Seong Yeol is also here to practice." He added.

"3..2..1..GO!" Everyone cheered.

Both cars speed up. I am holding my breath the entire time. The circuit is not an easy one. There are sharp curves along the way. So far, both of them are not giving in. I clasped my hand tightly with Jinae.

"Aww appa. It hurts." She said as she is trying to get her hand back.

I loosened my grip but didn't let go of her hand.

"Omo! They are getting closer at each other!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter