Ch. 15: Kiko and Friends

The Past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YURI'S POV

Days passed by so quickly and the day of the gown fitting finally came. It seems like fate is really playing with me for I have heard from Ms. L that our group, Kiko's group and as well as YG Family are all scheduled at the same time. Since it is just a gown fitting, Ms. L is really not required to come and so I left Jinae with her.

I decided to wear something casual as I will need to drop by Yerum's place first and accompany her to her doctor's appointment. She told me that Youngbae accepted her pregnancy but they both decided not to tell everyone yet.

I smiled quickly the moment I saw Yerum outside the apartment building. She surely looks glowing.

"Thank you so much Yuri for accompanying me. Youngbae said that you have an appointment also for today." She said.

"It's not a big deal. I am so excited to hear about your baby as well. And besides, I can come after lunch." I answered.

We arrived and the doctor informed us that the baby is growing well. I told her Youngbae would be elated with the ultra sound picture that the doctor gave her. I remembered making a baby book for Jinae and I informed her it is good if she could also do so with her baby. We decided to have a quick lunch near the location of our outift fitting. 

"Yerum, I need to go. My other colleagues are all waiting for me." I said.

"Thank you Yuri. You're an angel!" She said and she hugged me.

 

I went to the building but the security guards won't let me in because I didn't have an ID with me. I forgot it earlier at home because I am in a rush to meet Yerum.

I tried calling Minae but she is not answering her phone. Probably busy. I tried to inform the guards that I am model Yu from Chanel. They looked at me from head to toe and laugh loudly.

Yeah Yuri, surely a model from Chanel would dress like that. Suddenly, I saw them bow at the person at my back.

I turned around and saw 4 Japanese models. 1 of them is Kiko. She really looks stunning and she knows how to dress well.

I looked at my outfit and realized no one would really believe that I am the famous model Yu.

"Hi, is there anything wrong?" She asked in a fluent English.

I smiled at her. 

"I need to get inside. I am one of the models for the fashion show." I explained to her.

I saw her friends laugh hard while pointing at my outfit. I suddenly felt embarassed dressing up like this.

"Are you sure you are a model? You look more like a saesang fan to me." Kiko said and she slowly walked her way towards me.

I looked down and felt her finger touch forehead. 

"Do not let her in. Who knows, she could be a stalker. You guys know the YG family is inside right?" She turned to the guards.

"Yes Mam!" They all salute to her. She pushed her way passed me and I fell to the floor.

I can still hear her friends laughing while they all went inside. I felt a tear dropped from my eyes.

I decided to go to the nearby cafe while calling Ms. L.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter