Ch. 24: Sweet Revenge

The Past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Annyeong yeorobun! I hope you are still enjoying this fanfiction! :) Please let me know your thoughts. Comments are very much welcomed. Please hit subscribe to get the latest updates. 

--------------------

YURI'S POV

"Mizuhara Kiko, Izumi Kazuha, Suzuki Hara, you three are dropped from this show." Mr. Jackson, the head organizer suddenly announced after the lunch break. 

I tried to hide my smile. Everything is going well according to my plan.

"What? But why?" I heard Kiko asked. She sure looks shocked. Everyone started whispering. Most of the models are looking at Kiko and her friends.

"I have received a call from the Chanel executives. They've heard of what happened between you and model Yu last time. They don't like that kind of attitude against co-models." He explained.

I asked Ms. L to participate in my little sweet revenge. At first, she is very hesitant calling it a very childish act. But after I have explained to her what happened, she finally agreed.

She was the one who threatened the head organizers to pull me out if Kiko and her friends will not be pulled out of the list.

I stood up and walked to Kiko and the organizer.

"Good afternoon Mr. Jackson. I overhead the situation. Do not kick them out. As I have said before, it is not their fault that they don't know who I am. I will personally talk with the executives about this." I said sweetly.

I turned to Kiko and her friends and bowed to them.

"I am so sorry. I didn't know this will cause a big issue. Do not worry. I will talk with them. I assure you, there is no need to leave." I said and smiled to them.

Kiko glared at me and walked away. Her friends bowed and thanked me before taking their seats. I too decided to sit down after my little stunt.

"What the was that?" Minae asked while laughing.

"That's quite a scene out there." Milen added.

"Nothing much. I just helped them. There is no need to make this a big issue seriously." I said calmly.

"Yah! You can't fool me." Minae whispered.

I laughed. "Later. I will tell you later." I said.

She stared me. "Why?" I asked puzzled.

"It's great to see you back ." She gave a warm smile.

JIYONG'S POV

Kiko: See me outside. Now.

I let out a deep sigh when I read her message. "Youngbae, I'll just smoke outside." I said before getting up.

I looked around and saw her standing in front of a fire exit.

"Why are you here? And why walk out earlier?" I asked calmly.

"That planned all this." She said angrily.

"What? The way I remembered it, she helped you." I said annoyed.

"So now you are taking her side?" She glared at me.

I let out an exhausted sigh.

"You are way out of line." I said.

"So now it was my fault? I am the victim her Jiyong. She planned this to humiliate me!" She shouted.

"Can you lower down your voice?" I said irritated.

"She did it to get even!" She added. This spiked my curiousity.

"What? What did you do?" I asked seriously.

She seemed uneasy suddenly. "Nothing. I did nothing. Maybe she is jealous that is why she wants to get even." 

I know you is lying.

"Kiko, Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter