Ch. 25: Embarassing Confession

The Past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Please voice your comments! Another update for this week. Enjoy reading. Shout out to all of the subscribers. Thank you for reading guys.

-------------

JIYONG'S POV

My head hurts. I woke up at around 10AM. Eomma kept on calling me to eat breakfast.

Youngbae is already eating breakfast when I arrive in the cafe area of the pension. 

"Aigoo. What is wrong with you two huh? You are too old to get drunk like that." Eomma nags the moment I sat down.

Youngbae let out a chuckle.

"Eomma, are we suppose to eat your nagging this morning?" I asked her. She just glared at me while serving us out food.

I looked at Youngbae who is busy with his phone.

He glanced to me.

"What? Don't tell me you don't remember a thing?" He asked.

And I just nodded. I always have a memory blackout after drinking too much. I usually can recall the events though whenever someone feeds me with information.

"Did I do something stupid?" I asked nervously.

"Well, I also passed out after quite sometime. But I remember you dialing Yuri's number." He said calmly.

"What??!" I exclaimed earning a smack from eomma who went to serve me coffee.

"You even told me you have child. And is this Yuri the same Yuri who left you when you had a incident before?" Eomma asked.

"I told you what?" My eyes popped out. Did I just tell my mother about Jinae? Paboya Kwon Jiyong. Paboya.

"Jinjja? Did he really tell you that eommonie?" Youngbae asked while laughing. I eyed him. Even if I forgot all of the crazy things that I did last night, I wasn't able to forget I thing. His confession. That he got Yerum pregnant.

"Why? Is it true Youngbae-ah? Do we really have a grandchild?" Eomma asked excitedly.

"What's that grandchild talk?" I heard appa asked as he enter the cafe with my dog Gaho.

I stood up and bowed to him Youngbae did the same.

"Anni. Jiyong is actually drunk talking about it last night." Eomma said as he served appa his coffee too.

I patted Gaho. He grew up so fast and now he is so big and fat.

"Jiyong. Is that true?" Appa asked.

I decided to tell them the truth. 

"De appa. I already have a child." I said seriously.

"Aigoo. Aigoo. Jinjja? I need to sit down. My head aches suddenly." Eomma suddenly stuttered when realization hit her.

I just bowed down. Youngbae excuse himself as he thought it would be best if this will just be discussed among us.

"How old is she?" Appa finally broke the silence.

"She is turning 5. I also just met her recentl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter