Ch. 8: Almost

The Past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Thank you very much subscribers!!! :) How do you find the story so far? Comments juseyeo! Don't forget to up vote also. ^^;

--------------------------------------

We arrived in Jeju and settled in the hotel. I was surprised to know that the hotel is exclusive for all the models, designers, performers and organizers. Ms. L told me earlier that there is a total of 100 models from all over the world who would be joining the show. Top 10 luxury brands in the world are invited in the fashion show and this year, Chanel, who is our client would be the finale collection. It seems like YG family will be representing Givenchy while Kiko and her colleagues will be modeling for Prada. 

Our team was given the largest rooms in the hotel. Talking about special treatment. :)

"Guys, the meeting will be at 5 in the afternoon. Before that is free time. I am warning you, behave. Press people are still here and you guys are one of the group that they have their eyes on." Ms. L announced. I gripped Jinae's hand and turned to her. "Jinae, Eomma will be working now. I am really sorry but as usuall, you need to stay with Mommy L." I said while hugging her.

"Gwenchanna Eomma. I am fine. This is not the first time that this happened anyways. And Mommy L is fun to be with." She said while smiling.

"Behave okay?" I said while handing her over to Mommy L.

"Don't worry Yuri. I will take care of her for you."

My room is at the top floor while Ms. L is staying at one floor below. Milen, Jonas, Stephen and Minae are all staying in the same floor as mine. Youngbae texted me to inform that all YG family will be occupying 6th and 7th floor and that he is sharing a room with Jiyong. It's a good thing that there is a four floor difference between me and Jiyong as I cannot imagine bumping into him again.

After fixing my things, I decided to to walk around the hotel. Ms. L told me that Jinae is already sleeping. Minae said she will follow after her quick bath.

I am walking around the beach area appreciating nature. I decided to sit in the sand while waiting for Minae. The shore is full of other models taking selfies and swimming in the beach area. 

"Boo!" 

"Omo!" I turned my back and saw Youngbae.

"Yah! What are you doing here?" I asked.

"W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter