Ch. 35: The Fallen Angel

The Past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Please don't forget to share your thoughts.

-------------------------------------------------

YURI'S POV

"Hey Yu, you are now on standby." The PD in charge suddenly shouted.

I stood up readying myself to go to the backstage.

"Fighting Yuri!" Minae said as she hugged me. "I will be by the audience area." She said and I just nodded. Jinae is with Jiyong's parents in the audience area. She is very much excited to be staying with her grandparents.

I saw YG family backstage. Based from the setlist posted in the wall, after my opening walk, 2ne1 girls with open the concert. Followed by AKMU, EPIK HIGH, Winner, iKon, Lee Hi and the finale would be Bigbang. "That's why they are not here yet in the backstage." I muttered to myself.

"Eonnie! You look like a goddess!" Minzy exclained as she run to me.

"Minzy-ah!" I greeted her happily.

"Wow, you look like a model. So pretty!" Bom eonnie chirped in clapping.

"So that's the famous gown." CL said eyeing the gown that I am wearing.

"Isn't this a bit revealing? Did Jiyong saw this already?" Dara eonnie said. I shook my head. "Omo! I bet he'll go nuts." She added while laughing.

"Yu, that is not the shoes that you are supposed to be wearing!" The passing organizer suddenly noticed.

"Oh my God! Delay the show by 5 minutes. I ing need the Vienna shoes!" He suddenly shouted. Every staff moved fast while the artists shut their mouths feeling the tension in the air.

"Can't I wear this?" I asked.

"No! No! Chanel would flip. Oh my God. I will fire the person responsible for this." The organizer said while pacing back and forth.

"Is this the Vienna shoes?" Suddenly, a girl that looks like an intern butted in.

"2 more minutes before the show." The PD shouted.

"Hurry! Wear this. This is the shoes that I am talking of!" He shouted and I immediately slip on the shoes.

Something seems off with the shoes. It seems slippery.

"What's wrong?" The organizer asked as he looked at my bothered expression.

"The shoes is uncom.." 

"Show is starting in a minute! Yu! In position!" The PD suddenly shouted interupting me. I saw the stress in the organizers eyes so I just nodded and walked to my position.

Walking up to my entry point is very difficult. There seemed to be oil spilled inside the shoes and even in the soles. I walked slowly trying to find the balance and the right pace.

"Do as rehearsed. Concert opening in 5..4..3..2.."

I took a deep breath. Praying to myself that nothing with happen.

"1.." As the PD finished the countdown.

I took a step forward.

If You by Bigbang is playing in the background. The spotlight is on me.

I slowly walked my way to the center of the stage. Good thing that the song is slow. I don't need to walk fast. 

The challenge is when the chorus started. I need to walk around some male dancers.

 

JIYONG'S POV

She is very captivating. She is lovely.. beautiful.. and she is mine. I smile at the thought.

"Hyeong, you're drooling!" Seungri teased.

"She is very beautiful." TOP hyeong murmured. I threw him a questionning look.

"I know. I won't take her away from you." He said.

"Isn't her gown to revealing?" I can't help but react.

"Aish!" Youngbae reacted as he punched me in lightly in the arm.

I noticed something off about her walking.

"Bae-ah, is there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter