Ch. 7: A Glimpse of Him

The Past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Vote, comment and share please. 

----------------

I woke up early to cook breakfast. Good thing Youngbae bought supplies for us. I decided to cook egg and hotdog for Jinae while I toasted a bread for myself.

As soon as done, I woke my princess up. It's already 8AM. She must be tired and still adjusting because of the time zone difference.

"Good morning baby! Rise and shine!"

She pulled the duvet up to cover her face and she turned her back to me. She really reminds me of her father. Jiyong is also hard to wake up. "Baby, we need to be at the airport in 2 hours. You still need to eat and take a bath. Wake up now please." I smiled and pulled down her cover.

"5 mins Eomma. Please." She said opening one eye.

"Arasso, in 5 minutes I expect you to be in the dinning area ok?" I said while leaving her room.

I am washing the utensils when I heard the toom of her door open. She is still yawning and scratching her eyes when she sat in the dinning area. 

"What's for breakfast mom?" 

"Hotdogs and eggs baby."

After breakfast, we hurriedly took a bath and prepared to leave. I wore a simple jeans and hoodie with dark glasses to cover most part if my face. Jinae agreed to wear a dress this time.

We arrived at the VIP lounge of the airport and I've noticed that we are not the only one waiting. There are other models waiting for their flight schedule. This show is really large scale.

I also noticed some international and local reporters in the area. I grabbed Jinae and put a cap on her head. 

"Eomma, remove this please. I am wearing a dress!" She said annoyed.

"You need to wear that baby. Just follow Eomma okay? You still look lovely." I said firmly.

"Yah, what's with your style?" Jonas said while looking at me from head to foot.

"Why do I look ugly?" I asked him.

"I cannot recognize you! You're like a hoodlum." He said and laugh.

"Trying so hard not to stand out?" Minae nudged me.

"Shut up! There are reporters here. I don't want to make a scene." I whispered.

"Who the hell would recognize you? Girl, you are so paranoid!" She said.

"I don"t want to put my guard down and regret afterwards." 

Suddenly, I've heard screaming from outside. And there, YG family arrived one by one. Seeing them again brought pain in my heart. They were o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter