Ch. 29: Eomonie and Abeojie

The Past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I changed the settings of this story to subscribers only. :D Please do subscribe and give feedback. FIGHTING!

----------------------------------------------------

YURI'S POV

"Han Yuri, why are you still there? Let's go." Minae said as she dragged me outside the van.

I followed her timidly. Jiyong and others are already inside the pension house. I took a deep breath and entered.

"Aigoo.. is this pretty girl our grand daughter Jiyongie?" I heard eommonie's sweet voice.

"Deh eomma. She's beautiful isn't she." Jiyong said proudly. Jinae is still shy infront of her grand parents but she managed to bow at them politely and kiss them in the cheeks.

"She is a good kid. Yuri raised her well." Abeoji said as she glanced at me. 

I bowed at him and smile. Eommonie looked at me. Her face is still serious. Everyone could feel the tension in the air as she walked to my side.

"Let's talk Yuri-ah?" She said and smile.

"Aye.. eomma, where are you taking Yuri? Let me come with you!" Jiyong said while pouting. 

"Aigoo! When will you grow up? You already have a kid." Abeojie said as he smacked Jiyong in the head.

"It's alright." I mouthed at him and followed eommonie.

"Hyeong! Give us our room keys. We would like to rest now." Seungri suddenly said.

 

In the cafeteria.

"How have you been eommonie? It's been 5 years." I said the moment we sat down.

"I am doing fine. Jiyong is doing fine." She answered.

"Ah deh." I said and bowed down. I cannot meet her in the eyes.

"Are you back for good?" She asked.

I cannot answer.

"Yuri. Jiyong explained to me what you did for him. I admit I hated you for leaving Jiyong. I saw how he was broken and as a mother, it pains me to see him that way."

"I am so sorry eommonie. I thought what I did was the best for everyone." I said while crying.

"Jiyong said that he still loves you. But let me tell you that I don't agree to your relationship. Not because I don't like you, but because I know you will leave my son again." She said sternly.

My heart was broken into tiny pieces. She was once a very sweet mother to me and it pains me that because of what I did, we cannot turn back how close we are.

"I am so sorry eommonie. To be honest, I never stopped loving your son. When I left, I also left my heart and part of my life with him. Every day that I was alone in that foreign land, how I wish that I was here with him, with you, with my family." I said with tears.

Eommonie stood up and handed me a glass of water. The pain in my heart is too much that I can't breathe properly anymore.

"In..ha..ler.." I said while gasping for air.

Yes, I have asthma.

"Where? Jiyongie! Minae! Youngbae-ah! Help!" Eommonie is panicking while shouting for help.

I cannot really breathe well and my vision is starting to be blury.

"What happened? Oh my God Yuri!" Minae immediately rushed up stairs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter