Ch. 36: Love and Jelousy

The Past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYONG'S POV

"Lee Seunghyun! How many times do you have to repeat that part for you to get the right emotions?" I shouted annoyed. 

"Hyeong, I am really trying my best here. Besides I have been repeating the same lines for almost 2 hours already. Can we take a little break?" Seungri whined.

I admit I am a bit harsh. The stress of producing our next album, the rehearsal for the upcoming fashion show and as well as the injury and the fight that I had with Yuri is taking a toll on me.

"Ji, let's take a short break shall we?" I felt Youngbae tapped my shoulder.

"1 hour break. You can all have dinner." I said lazily. I suddenly feel exhausted. Come to think of it, I barely slept after the accident. The fashion show is happening the day after tomorrow and Yuri was cut in the show. Minae will do the final walk as Yuri recommended.

"Ah hyeong! Join us. Let's go to our favorite barbecue house!" Daesung said excitedly.

"Anniyo. I am fine. I have things to do here." I declined.

"Aigoo. You look like a zombie Jiyong-ah. Join us. We cannot afford you to get sick ok?" TOP hyeong said.

I contemplated for a while and then nodded.

We all headed to our favorite restaurant. Luckily, we were able to reserve a place and since it is already 11pm, the restaurant is not packed with people.

"So how's Yuri noona?" Seungri asked after we ordered food.

"Still in the hospital. Minae said that she can leave after her first week of therapy probably next week." I replied.

"Oh, they are supposed to go back in New York after the show right?" TOP hyeong asked.

"Well since there is this accident, Yuri rescheduled their flight and they will stay here for another month." Youngbae answered.

"Is she talking to you now?" Youngbae turned to me.

I shook my head. To be honest, Yuri is still giving me the cold treatment. I tried speaking to Kiko about the incident but she kept on avoiding me. Still I do have high hopes that she is not behind all these. The organizers are already looking into the incident as well.

"Ah hyeong, it's actually your fault this time. Why do you have to defend Kiko at that time?" Daesung asked.

"I know. I already tried to explain my side to her but she is shutting me off." I said after a deep sigh.

"Tsk! Tsk! As they say, think before you speak." Seungri suddenly said. Everyone laugh at him.

"Are you visiting her later?" Youngbae asked.

"Nope. I have to go home by 1am. Minae is looking after Jinae now but she needs to go home and prepare for the fashion show tomorrow night." I replied.

"I could stay and sleep over." Seungri said excitedly. 

"Me too! I want to play with Jinae. Your daughter is very cute hyeong!" Daesung added.

I smiled. Jinae is really beautiful and I am very happy that the members are very supportive.

"No problem with me. I will inform Yuri that will stay over." I said and grabbed my phone.

JIY

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter