Ch. 22: Happy Family

The Past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi guys! Still waiting for updates? I am so sorry for the slow updates. Got caught up with work stuff. Anyways, I am so happy to announce that I am here now and I promise to write a few chapters this weekend. Please subscribe, up vote and comment your thoughts. I really love reading comments. Spread the Bigbang love! Shout out to my bias Kwon Jiyong <3.

-------------------------------------------------

YURI'S POV

I woke up the next day feeling happy. Last night after lunch and the father and daughter bonding of Jinae and Jiyong, we all went to my apartment to grab dinner. 

I honestly feel stupid thinking we all look like a happy family. Jinae and Jiyong in the living room while I am cooking our food for dinner. I was so happy hearing them laugh and sing loudly. Jiyong even danced with Jinae and he looked so happy while he saw that our daughter memorized most of the Bigbang songs.

When he was about to leave, my princess had another melt down. She surely doesn't want her father to leave again and in the end, I allowed Jiyong to stay over and he slept beside Jinae in her room. He slept..where??

I immediately stood out and ran out of my room. 

And there he was. 

Wearing my pink apron. 

Cooking breakfast with our daughter.

"Good morning Eomma!" Jinae said as she immediately ran to me to throw me her good morning kiss.

I went to the kitchen while carrying her with me.

"Good morning baby!" I said while I sat down with her in the dinning table. I kissed both of her cheeks and she giggled loudly.

"Eomma, you haven't kissed appa good morning!" Jinae said while pouting.

I blushed hard and I looked at Jiyong who was smiling playfully.

"Good morning!" I said shyly.

"Good morning." He answered smiling. "But..where is my good morning kiss?" He added playfully.

I swear my face is now as red as a cherry. I heard him laugh out loud as he turned back into cooking.

"Eomma, kiss appa." Jinae insisted.

"Jinae, appa is busy cooking." I said while looking at her.

"Who is busy?" I suddenly screamed when I felt his breath on my neck. He was like embracing me from the back. Jinae is clapping happily.

"Good morning again Eomma." Jiyong said after he planted a quick kiss on my cheeks and I've noticed him exchanging wink with our daughter.

"Eomma you are so red!" Jinae exclaimed and she joined Jiyong laughing loudly.

"Yah! Why are both of you teaming up against me?" I pretended mad.

"Jinae-ah, eomma seems mad." Jiyong said as he placed hotdogs and eggs in then dinning table.

"Eomma, sorry." Jinae said immediately. She then hugged me and kissed me again.

"Why is my princess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter